Old Jul 10, 2008, 08:30 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz Bomb
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
United States, GA, Stone Mountain
Joined May 2006
2,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLT67
I posted in another thread that buying, flying and talking about 3DHS Planes is so addictive that it's like an "incurable disease". A few weeks ago I ordered the 55SHP thinking "This will be my last 3DHS plane for a while". Well the SHP arrived today and no sooner than it hit the door I was trying to figure out how to raise money for the 40inch Edge that will be released soon.

They say that the first step to recovery is to admit your an addict so I thought I would start this support group so we can help recover from our disease.

I will start again in the official forum

Hello - My name is Michael and I'm a 3DHS-aholic..... I'm so addicted to 3DHS that I just sold all my power tools to raise money for my next 3DHS plane. Now I have to figure out how to explain to my wife why the bedroom remodel wont be finished for quite some time.

MLT
First off I'm not a 3DHS addict. But I am an airplane addict. So I share your pain. I am constantly reading and building new planes. I have 5 in the basement right now, waiting. Currently trying to design a UAV for AP. Had to give the buying a break for a while and work some OT at work to refund my bank account. Wives get extremely mad if they can't buy the Coach bags. Or she doesn't have enough money to buy the kids some food. I don't know why they just can't eat Ramen noodles for a while.

I need my power tools for building, so I won't be selling those. Need to have a garage sell so I can buy some new lipos. Maybe the kids don't really need that XBOX! hmmmm

Hello, My name is Joe. I'm a RC plane/heli addict. I surf RCG at work. I hide models from my wife in the basement. My friends at HobbyTown sold me out, when my wife came with me one day. When I can go fly, it either rains or my wife finds another Honey-Do. My club doesn't do enough activities. Sadly SEFF is only once a year! Help me Mac Hodges, you're my only hope!!
Buzz Bomb is offline Find More Posts by Buzz Bomb
Last edited by Buzz Bomb; Jul 10, 2008 at 08:36 PM.