RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)
        Sold Eflite Power 25 Brushless Outrunner Motor $60 shipped

#1 MJB9 Jan 12, 2009 07:29 PM

Eflite Power 25 Brushless Outrunner Motor $60 shipped

3 Attachment(s)
MINT condition motor. No nicks/bends on wires, no scratches/nicks on the motor, no dirt inside. MINT MINT MINT. The only "negative" is that the motor mount was secured using too much locktite (from horizon hobby in T34 mentor) and I cannot get it off. It's not a big deal with installations that require the motor mount which is many/most planes anyway. So it's not a big deal. I just want to be forthcoming with that. Comes with prop adapter as well. It truly is a great motor in MINT condition.

$60 shipped is great deal! Shop around, you'll see.

PM me for paypal information. If you want to check out my 100% feedback on ebay, it's FOR-SALE-1

Michael

#2 brianfp_400 Jan 14, 2009 06:58 AM

a smal drop of nail polish remover will break down the loc-tite. just let it sit 3-4 minutes.

#3 MJB9 Jan 14, 2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianfp_400
a smal drop of nail polish remover will break down the loc-tite. just let it sit 3-4 minutes.

That is the best trick I have heard of in this hobby. Thank you! I have other motors so it's not a big deal. Actually, I have too much stuff and yet keep buying more. Is that a sign of a problem? lol :rolleyes:

Michael

#4 misplacedtexan Jan 14, 2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjbennett9
That is the best trick I have heard of in this hobby. Thank you! I have other motors so it's not a big deal. Actually, I have too much stuff and yet keep buying more. Is that a sign of a problem? lol :rolleyes:

Michael

Yepper,you have an "addiction",just like the rest of us! :eek: But this is a good addiction,at least you have something to show for it! :D

#5 misplacedtexan Jan 14, 2009 07:57 AM

Wish I had something to put this in because I would buy this from you.Best looking one on here for the price!