RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)
        Sold Nitroplanes Honda Jet: parts fondled, but new in box.

#1 Thomas B Jan 03, 2009 05:31 PM

Nitroplanes Honda Jet: parts fondled, but new in box.

I have decided to build something else instead of the Honda Jet. I am doing an intensive future model fleet realignment study...:)

This model is being discontinued by Nitroplanes. It will never be released again, as Honda apparently had some issues with this unlicensed copy of their aircraft...:)

My kit is new in box, but I did remove the clear plastic that protected the parts to inspect them. I also stuck them together (no glue, just friction fitted) and made jet noises while looking at the model...:).

I will re-wrap all the parts before shipping in some sort of plastic film. All parts are 100% present and accounted for. I still have the factory outer protective box and will ship the kit box in the outer box.

I will ship it Fedex ground for $155. The shipping will be a bit of an ouch but I'd like to move the model.

If someone local wants the model, I will discount it 20 bucks and meet you anywhere within 50 miles of south Fort Worth, TX, zip 76123.

Prefer non credit card based paypal, or a money order, or cash for local pickup, of course.

Lots of threads about this model with lots of pictures and setup info...I am trying to avoid posting any myself...;)

Thanks for looking!

#2 birdy233 Jan 04, 2009 09:45 PM

pm sent

#3 Thomas B Jan 04, 2009 09:46 PM

PM answered...:)

#4 racie34 Jan 05, 2009 06:14 AM

whats the auw? anyone had success with fans on that plane?.....Bruce

#5 WTFLYR Jan 05, 2009 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
More tempting stuff Thomas. The Huck was really tempting. Was thinking about it but I see it's gone. BTW, you're Alfa was pictured with credits to your name last summer in FM, I believe.
Almost finished with your Mig17 kit now. I know why you sold it now. I put so much work into it that I'll probably never fly it. :D

#6 docphi Jan 10, 2009 07:48 PM

Still for sale?

#7 Thomas B Jan 16, 2009 07:47 AM

Well, the local pickup has fallen through. I am taking the model along to the Georgetown, TX swap meet today. If it does not sell, it will then be available on here again as of Saturday night.

#8 Thomas B Jan 17, 2009 08:20 PM

The model sold for a nice price in Georgetown, so I am closing the thread.