RC Groups

RC Groups
    Fuel Power Events
        Swap Meet Kalamazoo Michigan Swap Meet

#1 skylane42 Dec 18, 2008 08:58 PM

Kalamazoo Michigan Swap Meet

Kalamazoo Thunderbirds 16th Annual Swap Meet at the Kalamazoo County Center Building, Kalamazoo, Michigan. 10am-2pm. General Admission is $4.00. Saturday, Feb, 21, 2009. Doors open at 9am for vendors. Please see the website for more info on table rental etc.

http://www.kazoothunderbirds.com

Tables are $12 and $15 for reserved, pre-paid tables. Prices higher at the door.

Wall tables sold out, 24 aisle or less aisle, $12 pre-paid, $15 at the door... get your tables reserved now!!!

Feel free to contact me also.

skylane42@charter.net

#2 skylane42 Jan 15, 2009 05:45 PM

As of 01/15/2009 there are only 11 wall tables left.. after that you get aisle tables. So get your reservations in now for the best spots...

#3 1Radioflyer Jan 30, 2009 06:39 PM

Hey Bill, I can't wait to see you there! I'm still cherishing the deals I got last year, where else can you get a P-51 Mustang for $10 :eek: I'm still kicking myself for passing up others :(

Blessings!

Jay

#4 skylane42 Jan 30, 2009 06:50 PM

I will see you there Jay. For everyone else.. wall tables are sold out, aisle tables only from now on.

#5 jettlagg Jan 30, 2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylane42 (Post 11164821)
Kalamazoo Thunderbirds 16th Annual Swap Meet at the Kalamazoo County Center Building, Kalamazoo, Michigan. 10am-2pm. General Admission is $4.00. Saturday, Feb, 21, 2009. Doors open at 9am for vendors. Please see the website for more info on table rental etc.

http://www.kazoothunderbirds.com/newsletter.htm

Tables are $12 and $15 for reserved, pre-paid tables. Prices higher at the door.

Wall tables sold out, 24 aisle or less aisle, $12 pre-paid, $15 at the door... get your tables reserved now!!!

Feel free to contact me also.

skylane42@charter.net

Hey Skylane I sent my money in early for a wall table. I didn't get any kind of confirmation. Could you let me know if I am actually on the list. Should be under Frank Betts. Thanks for any info.

#6 skylane42 Jan 31, 2010 09:16 AM

Hi Frank,
I did get your reservation and you are on the list. As of right now you are assigned to table #86. I would have emailed you but did not see a email address on the form. Yes, I know there wasn`t a place for it. Next year I will do all I can to have one put on the form.
Look forward to seeing you there, and thanks for your reservation.

Bill Kelsey

#7 jettlagg Jan 31, 2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylane42 (Post 14219968)
Hi Frank,
I did get your reservation and you are on the list. As of right now you are assigned to table #86. I would have emailed you but did not see a email address on the form. Yes, I know there wasn`t a place for it. Next year I will do all I can to have one put on the form.
Look forward to seeing you there, and thanks for your reservation.

Bill Kelsey

wow, great thank you for the info Bill. Looking forward to being there. That was a lot of fun last time. Great time and great people to hang out with for sure.;)