RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Gallery WAG Selection Contest Dübendorf/CH

#1 Jurgen Heilig Nov 18, 2008 01:59 PM

WAG Selection Contest Dübendorf/CH
 
15 Attachment(s)
The last selection contest for the World Air Games 2009 in Torino/Italy took place in Dübendorf/CH, the same place which hosted the very first RC Aerobatics World Championships in 1960 and where two German pilots came second and third.

Just a few impressions from the event and of course some video clips:

1. Martin Müller

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MM.wmv

2. Dennis Horn

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-DH.wmv

3. Markus Zolitsch

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MZ.wmv

4. Matthias Bosshard (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-MB.wmv

5. Diego Bussinger (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-DB.wmv

6. Roland Jacob (CH)

http://airtoimedia.nl/web/upload/Jur.../DD2008-RJ.wmv

Enjoy!

:) Jürgen

#2 Trisquire Nov 18, 2008 03:01 PM

I'd go just for the Swiss number crunchers. :D

#3 Methusala Nov 19, 2008 03:49 AM

Jurgen,

The video links don't work. I have tried them all, but no joy.

David

#4 Jurgen Heilig Nov 19, 2008 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methusala
Jurgen,

The video links don't work. I have tried them all, but no joy.

David

Thanks for reporting the broken links. Should be working now. Enjoy! ;)

:) Jürgen

#5 Ben D Wing Nov 26, 2008 04:38 PM

Excellent camera work as usual Jurgen, many thanks!
I see Martin Muller's Extra 300 is sporting Multiplex decals, does this mean that there will be a Depron F3P model released by them soon?

#6 Jurgen Heilig Nov 27, 2008 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben D Wing
Excellent camera work as usual Jurgen, many thanks!
I see Martin Muller's Extra 300 is sporting Multiplex decals, does this mean that there will be a Depron F3P model released by them soon?

Thanks for the compliments.

Those are no decals, but the whole model is printed. AFAIK there are no plans for a MPX F3P model, but many guys have already asked, whether the model is available from Multiplex. ;)

:) Jürgen

#7 Woodstock 1 Dec 11, 2008 07:24 AM

Jurgen, do you know that in the UK, the term: "WAG" is used to refer to "Wives and Girlfriends": usually in respect of football players, who tend to collect this bunch of glamorous, but brainless and spoilt rotten group of women around them - commonly known collectively as: "wags" :D !

Chris :)

#8 Trisquire Dec 11, 2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvanscho
Jurgen, do you know that in the UK, the term: "WAG" is used to refer to "Wives and Girlfriends": usually in respect of football players, who tend to collect this bunch of glamorous, but brainless and spoilt rotten group of women around them - commonly known collectively as: "wags" :D !

Chris :)

So that would make it a Wives and Girlfriends Selection Contest.

#9 Woodstock 1 Dec 13, 2008 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trisquire
So that would make it a Wives and Girlfriends Selection Contest.

Which is exactly why I clicked on this blog title:D !

#10 Trisquire Dec 15, 2008 10:19 AM

Thanks for keeping us informed on what's happening overseas Jürgen. Interesting stuff, as always.

Tom


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.