RC Groups

RC Groups
    Trader Talk
        Rant HELIGROM has scammed 3 RCG members

#1 flashprash65 Sep 22, 2008 10:17 AM

HELIGROM has scammed 3 RCG members

Heads up, Heligrom has now scammed 3 RCG members. He has taken money from 3 of us now and has not shipped merchandise!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/trade...gs.php?u=82360

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=82360

#2 Steve_A_Reno Sep 22, 2008 10:47 AM

Sorry to hear you had a problem. His feedback speaks for itself. No reason for any delay. Small item, easy to to ship. USPS priority should have been to you in a day or 2. If you used paypal you can try to file a dispute since he has not provided any shipping info good chance you will recover your funds if he hasn't moved them out of his PP account.

#3 kcomqg Sep 27, 2008 02:59 PM

i think i would turn it into paypal right now you have waited long enough
if he doesent have shipping proof you will win, he was logged on today

just my 2 cents
good luck

#4 mechengineer03 Sep 27, 2008 04:56 PM

MAN What is the :censored: problem with people, I don't understand and can't understand and never will understand how a MAN can take someone's money and be able to sleep at night. I don't know how anybody can feel good about themselves and be able to walk around with a clear mind by ripping and cheating people out of their hard earned money. I don't know how they do it in other parts of this country but from down here where I'm from which is in red-neck back woods hillbilly country a MAN can get lead poisoning from a 9MM bullet or if he is lucky he will get an old fashion ASS whooping when you mess with a man's women or his money. It sounds like this guy needs a good ol' southern Alabama attitude adjustment. My friend I hate this for you, Good luck!

#5 hillbille Sep 27, 2008 10:05 PM

Hey - easy on that hillbilly stuff!! LOL!! I bought my first car - on a handshake - the man only said,"Don't make me come get it." and he never had to. I too believe a MAN is only as good as his word. It does seem to be more of a younger generation thing - no fear but also no respect either.

I really hope this works out for you.

Hillbille

#6 ghostmechanic Sep 28, 2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilbilly
It does seem to be more of a younger generation thing - no fear but also no respect either.

Not in my house! My kids will have respect for others & do the right thing or so help me... :eek: Seriously, they will have respect for people. I like to think I was brought up right as far as this goes & I expect nothing less from my kids.

#7 flashprash65 Sep 28, 2008 06:32 AM

Thanks guys

#8 Joe 1320 Sep 28, 2008 09:26 AM

His profile says Long Island. I happen to know a few people that live there, I'm sure he can be located. :)

#9 village_idiot Sep 28, 2008 09:57 AM

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/searc...rchid=16642161

I'm sure there are details in there, or contact the members that got ripped off the last few times.

#10 heligrom Sep 29, 2008 01:46 PM

hey flash, just wanted to let you know your item was shipped out. you should have it today 9/29 or tomorrow 9/30. i also sent you a PM with the tracking info from USPS

#11 heligrom Sep 29, 2008 04:57 PM

As of 5:57 PM EST:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 1400 0001 8298 5593

Your item was delivered at 11:26 AM on September 29, 2008 in BRANDON, FL 33511.

#12 heligrom Oct 01, 2008 09:41 PM

how come when something goes right and stuff is deliverd, no one answers on this thread? flashprash wont answer me and i still have holds on my paypal account

#13 mechengineer03 Oct 01, 2008 10:18 PM

Praise GOD you made it right but I guess the question should be asked "HOW COME IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO MAKE IT RIGHT"?

#14 GunnyGlow Oct 01, 2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mechengineer03
Praise GOD you made it right but I guess the question should be asked "HOW COME IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO MAKE IT RIGHT"?

True that!!

You were in no hurry....it appears "they" are doing nothing but following suit. ;)

#15 heligrom Oct 02, 2008 12:14 PM

to be honest, school work. that comes before anything else, even my addiction to this hobby. unfortunately, my "busy-ness" with school work coincided with making this deal with flash.

i did tell him i was going to make it right, and i did. now he has his charger and i just want the holds taken off of my paypal account