RC Groups

RC Groups
    Vendor Talk
        Discussion Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread

#1 banana hobby Jul 31, 2008 06:23 PM

Official Banana Hobby Support/Questions Thread

Hey there pilots! My name is Pete and I have been with Banana Hobby for a little over 2 months now. I am in charge of the technical support/sales/marketing here at Banana Hobby. I am here to make this Hobby a better experience for everyone and to offer one on one support for all the products we carry. I assure you that I am here to make a difference and to provide the best customer service in technical issues and customer support that I can offer. I have very extensive experience as a competition pilot in helicopters, 3D aircraft's (up to 42%), Turbines, sailplanes, to RC Cars. How can I offer my services to you, please post here! I will be checking these Forums on a regular basis. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns to my best ability in a timely manner. I believe customer support starts with each customer I can come in contact with and provide assiatance on a one on one basis. Feel free to check out our site:

www.bananahobby.com or come check out my youtube channel at :
www.youtube.com/user/bananahobby

Thanks everyone!!

~Pete :)

#2 Dtrimas Jul 31, 2008 07:46 PM

You know pete I made new thread and whoever makes the first post gets to choose what the topic is but it has to be on rc airplanes.

#3 Laggard Jul 31, 2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dtrimas
You know pete I made new thread and whoever makes the first post gets to choose what the topic is but it has to be on rc airplanes.

What the hey are you on?

#4 kydawg1 Aug 01, 2008 09:28 AM

Better thead name..... ok let the positive energy flow.............

#5 Manta1 Aug 01, 2008 09:28 AM

there ya are pete roll on! better thread i think. good luck!

#6 swatson144 Aug 01, 2008 12:21 PM

I don't know Banana hobby and had no opinion of them until this flatulence. If you want a support forum why not pay for one and run your thread there. Support RC groups and your customers. I'm not interested in dealing with a end running organization.

Steve

#7 banana hobby Aug 01, 2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swatson144
I don't know Banana hobby and had no opinion of them until this flatulence. If you want a support forum why not pay for one and run your thread there. Support RC groups and your customers. I'm not interested in dealing with a end running organization.

Steve

This thread is for hobbyists that read the forums for information and are looking for questions and answers to this hobby. I don't know what you are getting at with this post? I do pay and support RC Groups. I am a site sponsor here. Please if you do not have any hobby related things to say, keep it out of this thread. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but 5 posts in and some guy out of no where gives his 2 cents about something completely non related to the thread topic.

Pete

#8 swatson144 Aug 01, 2008 01:27 PM

No problem I was merely suggesting you get your own vendor area like the reputable people at Castle Creations, GWS, etc to support your products and company, and not try to usurp a section for your own uses.
Quote:

Discussions about service issues (good and bad), and other constructive commentary about RC hobby shops, online stores and RC dealers
I think this thread is a little beyond that.

Now having said that, and seeing an example of your courtesy, I'll just mosey on. Thanks for your time.

Steve

#9 banana hobby Aug 01, 2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

No problem I was merely suggesting you get your own vendor area like the reputable people at Castle Creations, GWS, etc to support your products and company, and not try to usurp a section for your own uses.

I think this thread is a little beyond that.

Now having said that, and seeing an example of your courtesy, I'll just mosey on. Thanks for your time.

Steve

Steve, I was just confused about what you were saying in the first post. I got you now! I will see how I can get a support area in the area you were saying. I thank you for your idea. Sorry if I sounded harsh. I just didnt understand your post at the get go. :)

Pete

#10 paul brevetti Aug 01, 2008 02:26 PM

Ok, noto r/c's! ;)

#11 paul brevetti Aug 01, 2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul brevetti
Ok, noto r/c's! ;)

I meant, now back to r/c's! ;)

#12 EDF30 Aug 01, 2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Steve

I didn't know if you had to pay for them (Vendor Forums) or not, but either way, it should be there, I would think.

Bill

#13 Dtrimas Aug 02, 2008 08:41 AM

Pete,
Don't you think prices will go up by christmas? I am saving up my allowence and my mom is giving me $100.00. And I am going to buy the T-38 for my main gift.

#14 Manta1 Aug 02, 2008 09:49 AM

in other words,hes thinking he should get the plane now,you knoow,before christmas runs the price up..lol thats the way to think about it...:)

#15 Manta1 Aug 02, 2008 09:50 AM

ps.great plane,we just got one yesterday for my nephew,put it together,and fleww it last night..nice bird!!