RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Fuel - Jets (FS/W)
        Sold Yellow Aircraft F-18 Built But Not Finished

#1 TSHARK Jul 22, 2008 11:26 AM

Yellow Aircraft F-18 Built But Not Finished

8 Attachment(s)
I have a yellow F-18 that needs a home. All the hard work is done she just needs to be finished. the wings rudders and stabs are all built, sheet, glassed, primed, and sanded. Needs panel lines put on or not and to be painted. Gear is installed, air lines need to be run. All mounts for servos are in. All rods are in for the rudders and stabs. Needs about a good long weekend or so to get her finished. She comes with two sets of hatches. One set has the lock pins installed one does not. Cockpit and pilot are included. Comes with both the glow df set up and the turbine pipe. Also has the gear and brake valve. This could easily be set up for glow, edf, or turbine at this stage. Asking only $1200 shipped.

#2 awoerner Jul 25, 2008 02:47 AM

I will take it. How would you like payment?
You can contact me via Email @ andy@woerner.net or by phone @ 619-258-2537.

Thanks,
Andy

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSHARK
I have a yellow F-18 that needs a home. All the hard work is done she just needs to be finished. the wings rudders and stabs are all built, sheet, glassed, primed, and sanded. Needs panel lines put on or not and to be painted. Gear is installed, air lines need to be run. All mounts for servos are in. All rods are in for the rudders and stabs. Needs about a good long weekend or so to get her finished. She comes with two sets of hatches. One set has the lock pins installed one does not. Cockpit and pilot are included. Comes with both the glow df set up and the turbine pipe. Also has the gear and brake valve. This could easily be set up for glow, edf, or turbine at this stage. Asking only $1200 shipped.