RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Plane Talk
        Ezoners meet and fly in G2!!

#1 henke Jan 19, 2003 03:19 PM

Ezoners meet and fly in G2!!

Hi

just cheking if there are any more Realflight G2 flyers... would be nice to have a E meeting :)

/Henke

#2 Morphisnb Jan 19, 2003 05:43 PM

Hello Henke,
I've never flown in G2 Online....Do you have your Plane as a download?
Morph.

#3 leccyflyer Jan 19, 2003 06:34 PM

That's an excellent idea Henke!

Brian

#4 henke Jan 21, 2003 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

I think maybe we can post some "G2 fly times" at the chat site! so we can meet and fly!!

I mostly fly a modified Cap 232.... trying to make the 4, 8 pointrolls perfect... hovering... and getting the inverted flight to be exact enough to fly indoor 3D!

ofcause it uses Electric motor... ;)

Maybe I can post the files somewere....

/Henke

#5 Morphisnb Jan 21, 2003 06:07 PM

Did you Upload your plane onto The G2 Web Page? Thats a good Idea of posting flight times. I wish G2 had more training for expert flying techniuqes.
Morph

#6 jbourke Jan 21, 2003 06:39 PM

I'm currently working with Knife Edge, the makers of RealFlight, and I hope to help them improve the simulator for e-flyers for the next version, so if you have any thoughts let me know.

I'd love to meet and fly. We can put it on the schedule for a regular meeting each week if you guys want.

Brian, do you want to take the lead on this?

Jim

#7 henke Jan 21, 2003 07:38 PM

Hi

it would be cool to intergrate motocalc to G2!!

add the Hacker motors + all the new batterys we use :)

/Henke

#8 leccyflyer Jan 22, 2003 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jbourke
I'd love to meet and fly. We can put it on the schedule for a regular meeting each week if you guys want.

Brian, do you want to take the lead on this?

Jim

Jim

That depends on the exact pronounciation of the word "lead" ;).

I'll put up a poll to see which sort of times people would prefer and we can take it from there. With the global time differences perhaps a couple of alternatives could be set up- it was always quite difficult to get a suitable time on the Cockpitmaster server when there were people about. I'm assuming that it would be hosted via the RC Groups server?

Hope to see you all at the cyberfield.

Brian

#9 Franck Jan 22, 2003 05:03 AM

Henke:

I have all the hardware for flying online (ADSL/PC), cant afford a copy though ;(

Grtz,

Franck