RC Groups

RC Groups
    Foamies (Kits)
        Bristol M1C...from across the waves....

#1 gpw Jan 13, 2003 07:37 PM

Bristol M1C...from across the waves....

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, I actually build other peoples designs...and here is a particularly good one ...it was a freeplan in (Ibelieve) Model Flyer a few months ago....GWS twin(4/1)7.2v motor...Hippobatts ...really a first rate flyer with an impressive glide...Blucor wings and tail ...balsa fuse ....ROG's...touch and go 's...cool!!! you might want to look this one UP!!!

#2 gpw Jan 13, 2003 07:38 PM

more

1 Attachment(s)

#3 gpw Jan 13, 2003 07:39 PM

more

1 Attachment(s)

#4 Paul Jurczyszyn Jan 19, 2003 01:37 PM

M1c foamie help.

Looking for Bristol M1C plans from modelbuilder.
I do not have a hobby shop that stocks this pub.
is there any one out ther that can e-mail a copy or reg mail me a copy?:( :confused:

#5 Paul Jurczyszyn Jan 19, 2003 01:54 PM

M1c foamie help.

Looking for Bristol M1C plans from modelbuilder.
I do not have a hobby shop that stocks this pub.
is there any one out ther that can e-mail a copy or reg mail me a copy?:( :confused:

#6 gpw Jan 19, 2003 05:50 PM

The mag...

was I believe ,called Model Flyer ...It's British and If you give me some time I can find out the exact date....Iwas loaned the mag by FB rich and gave it back ...will get back!!!

#7 gpw Jan 20, 2003 08:37 AM

here goes....

1 Attachment(s)
for those that want Bristol M1C plans ,they can be had from Model Flyer magazine, contact them at Modflymag@aol.com the M1C was in the Oct. 2002 issue......

#8 Stu Harvie Jan 20, 2003 05:54 PM

Paul,
e mail or IM me and Ill scan them for you.

Stu :-)

#9 gpw Jan 23, 2003 08:32 AM

Eindecker almost finished ,waiting on some wheels...

1 Attachment(s)
The E-III shown here is nearly done now, and when I test it(should fly exactly like Bristol M1C),I'll draw UP a set of plans and post them at Hippo's ,free of course,....In England, it's called the "Ebenezer" class...small profile scale planes with "gas" engines....Free flight ,I suppose!.....these things make easy conversions to park flyers.......so far the Bristol has set me back $8.50 to build (except power system and electronics, of course....).....I see where I'll be building a few more variations of this construction....Hmmmmm??? How about an Ebenezer Albatross???

#10 gpw Jan 23, 2003 08:36 AM

another view

1 Attachment(s)