RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion Project "CP Expansion" update

#1 lmopar69 Apr 04, 2008 05:53 AM

Project "CP Expansion" update

3 Attachment(s)
We got some more work done on the CP the last two days. Today the weather is crap, so no more progress untill the rain stops. anyway, here are the pics from yesterdays work. Its gettin there.

Laine.

#2 kmopar69 Apr 04, 2008 11:58 AM

Getting closer to being done, hope the weather gets better soon so you guys can finish up. Since no one offered to help ya out with the flowers to make things look nicer I will see what I can do for ya. They sell this stuff that you roll out and cut how you want and it has the seeds in it, then all you do is add water and it grows. Also, I will see about finding you some good perennial bulbs too.

Kristy

#3 lmopar69 Apr 04, 2008 12:29 PM

sounds like a cool idea honey. Thanks!

#4 RobinBennett Apr 04, 2008 01:44 PM

Did you try to requisition some insulation foam for your walls?

You guys would obviously need something a little tougher than normal, and pallet load of EPP wouldn't weigh very much...

#5 lmopar69 Apr 04, 2008 10:00 PM

Yeah, insulation would be really nice, but no, we did not end up getting any. The primary purpose for the building is so we have a place to store our flight gear. Right now, we have to walk North about 150m, get our gear, then go back South about 300m to the helicopters. That crap gets heavy! 150lbs or so of gear slung over your shoulder will kick your butt when you are already tired.

But oh boy what I would do with a pallet of EPP!! Skip the insulation and just build a ton of airplanes instead! lol

Laine.

#6 Tram Apr 05, 2008 11:22 AM

Did you ever mention why the one side of the building is chopped off like that? :)

#7 kmopar69 Apr 05, 2008 08:18 PM

No he hasn't, they aren't done yet. And do you know that even me, his wife of almost 16 years still doesn't know why! He wont tell me, he is a big meany!

Kristy

#8 Tram Apr 05, 2008 09:30 PM

Wow.. Keeping secrets from the wife.. That's no good.. :)

#9 lmopar69 Apr 05, 2008 11:35 PM

lol, its all in good fun! When Im not flying one day, and the weather is good, we'll get it all knocked out. Its looking much much better than it did a week ago!

Laine.