RC Groups

RC Groups
    Micro Cars
        Discussion Tiny Brite Lights wants your feedback!

#1 Flight Lights Jan 12, 2008 08:32 PM

Tiny Brite Lights wants your feedback!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,

We've just unveiled our first product for the 1/36 scale cars and trucks! We have our lights on the Team Losi Micro-T. We'd love some feedback and ideas from you guys so please take a look - www.tinybritelights.com.

Also check out a little video of the lights in action on YouTube!
team Losi micro-t with tinybritelights.com light kit! (0 min 54 sec)

Thanks!
The Tiny Brite Lights Team

#2 Growf911 Jan 12, 2008 08:41 PM

would it be possible to have headlights and say... brake lights that turn on when you brake or reverse?

#3 Associated Freak Jan 13, 2008 12:13 AM

With the right wiring... im sure its possible... but then again... id rather have runtime than nifty lights :p

#4 tyhodge07 Jan 13, 2008 04:01 PM

purdy, i picked up a crap load of clear leds for 1 bucks, they look to be the same as these too.. besides i think the rears shouldnt be so bright, since their mainly bein used as parking lights.

#5 Growf911 Jan 14, 2008 01:53 PM

meh, you're right Asso. wouldn't be good for more than looks... I'd rather have some good bashing than lights :D , but they would be cool if you were going for the scale effect.

#6 lowbike1 Jan 18, 2009 11:25 PM

it would be cool for the rear lights to come on when the throttle is off...
Also, it would be helpful if you posted pictures of the installation on your site, and a pic of the actual product you are buying...

#7 GH Racing Jan 23, 2009 09:58 PM

nice lights :)

#8 tele1974 Apr 03, 2009 07:57 PM

Lights

I picked up the deluxe set for mini heli at the Toledo show. Thank you. I can't wait to install them.

#9 Matt431 May 12, 2009 08:33 PM

Best lights ever!!!!!!!!!

Tiny Brite Lights Rocks.

#10 tclaridge Dec 21, 2009 08:47 AM

Looking forward to making my Vapor a night flyer.

#11 Sky_Captain Jan 27, 2010 07:05 PM

Too expensive.
Great idea, but hopefully you can start selling alot so you can get your prices down. The most common mistake people make is trying to make too much money off a few sales. The idea is VOLUME sales, with less profit per sale to get your name out there.
Sure you would say that your margin is too low already, that means you haven't found the right supplier yet. Keep looking.

#12 tclaridge Jan 28, 2010 10:13 PM

I flew my Vapor at night, and the lights were great! I think they are worth the money. I would like to have one more blue light to put in the center of the vapor. I tried to solder on the extra tab, but it didn't work. Still, the strobe was great, and the red/green told me which way the plane was going. I had no visibility problem.

Very cool! I wonder if Horizon would distribute these kits on their site?