RC Groups

RC Groups
    Micro Helis
        Discussion Compy 300 FP

#1 rcbrust Dec 19, 2007 06:11 AM

Compy 300 FP
 
Any new info on this model? The website says that they should have started shipping already. Has anyone gotten one yet or heard anything new?

Thanks,
Randy

#2 ccdengr Dec 19, 2007 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbrust
Any new info on this model? The website says that they should have started shipping already. Has anyone gotten one yet or heard anything new?

Albert emailed me last week that it would be shipping in a few days, so I'm hoping to have mine by Christmas.

#3 rabidcanary Dec 19, 2007 11:13 AM

I got my HBFP brushless in the mail a couple days ago from them.

#4 rcbrust Dec 19, 2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidcanary
I got my HBFP brushless in the mail a couple days ago from them.

Sounds neat. Is that on their website anywhere?

Randy

#5 rabidcanary Dec 19, 2007 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcbrust
Sounds neat. Is that on their website anywhere?

Randy

http://www.aero-fever.net/forum/view...extra=page%3D1

Its a custom build. They will make them for anybody.

#6 Albert_Moto Dec 19, 2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccdengr
Albert emailed me last week that it would be shipping in a few days, so I'm hoping to have mine by Christmas.

Sorry for the delay due to the Compy FP CNC parts have some minor problems. I think I can send it to you and other pre-ordered guys by this weekend.

Notes: The Compy FP may come with 2 versions. The cheaper one will come with plastic rotorhead, black HB main gear and alum. tail boom. The deluxe version may come with CNC seesaw parts, CF tail boom and CNC main gear.

All the pre-ordered guys will get all the CNC stuffs!! ;)

If anyone want a Compy FP RTF, just let me know by email^^

Albert

#7 Albert_Moto Dec 19, 2007 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidcanary
http://www.aero-fever.net/forum/view...extra=page%3D1

Its a custom build. They will make them for anybody.

rabidcanary,

When will your BL HBFP 2.4G start to fly ?

Actually, I maiden your heli for 1 flight already~ so Stable!! :D

Albert

#8 rabidcanary Dec 19, 2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albert_Moto
rabidcanary,

When will your BL HBFP 2.4G start to fly ?

Actually, I maiden your heli for 1 flight already~ so Stable!! :D

Albert

I flew it today for a few minutes. It is VERY stable and quiet. I want my first real flight to be in a field, so probably Sunday. Then it gets dropped into my Darth AH-1 Cobra Fuselage I built. I ordered the Heli just for that body. It was too heavy for a HBFP with a Slo-Max and M-24s. ;)

Note: If a Darkdarth fuselage is built correctly, a stock HBFP would be able to power it, I just made ALOT of mistakes in the build and as a result added weight with extra plastic and glue.

#9 Albert_Moto Dec 20, 2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidcanary
I flew it today for a few minutes. It is VERY stable and quiet. I want my first real flight to be in a field, so probably Sunday. Then it gets dropped into my Darth AH-1 Cobra Fuselage I built. I ordered the Heli just for that body. It was too heavy for a HBFP with a Slo-Max and M-24s. ;)

Cool~ can't wait to see your AH-1 install on the HBFP !! Please send me a photo when it is done ;)

Albert

#10 rcbrust Dec 21, 2007 07:05 AM

Albert,

When do you think you'll have the Compy FP's in stock?

Thanks,
Randy

#11 PLATINUM Dec 21, 2007 09:40 AM

I waited to long :( I think it was just a few days and they were all sold out.

#12 kt74 Jan 04, 2008 11:27 AM

What's the difference between the new Compy FP that just came out and the old version?

EDIT: Doesn't matter now... I just bought a new Compy 300 FP... :D

#13 ccdengr Jan 06, 2008 12:39 AM

Has anyone gotten their Compy FP yet? I was one of the first preorders and still no sign of mine.

#14 KCinNC Jan 06, 2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccdengr
Has anyone gotten their Compy FP yet? I was one of the first preorders and still no sign of mine.


i hear alot of good things about these Heli's.....but not so good about delivery & order follow up..??? i'd love to have one..but i will wait until i actually see one in someones hands :cool:

#15 kt74 Jan 06, 2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccdengr
Has anyone gotten their Compy FP yet? I was one of the first preorders and still no sign of mine.

I just ordered one yesterday... I hope that it comes in 2-5 days like it told me when I completed the order... :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.