RC Groups

RC Groups
    Slope
        Discussion Surely you can't B.Ceres?

#1 samotage Nov 04, 2007 09:56 PM

Surely you can't B.Ceres?

Samotage has just taken a call from his good MRS to inform him that a rather large package from Soaring USA has just arrived. :D

#2 screamin' eagle Nov 04, 2007 11:13 PM

Target talk you into it? :eek:

#3 droydx Nov 04, 2007 11:48 PM

I checked out Woody's Cere's today. Great looking design. Trileron wing tips. Ample tail boom section, but slim up front. Needs a ballast tube set up, if you aren't in to just the wing ballast, or want to go max. Really high quality molding....going racing?

#4 Swoopdown Nov 05, 2007 12:41 AM

I expect you to do an all night build on it tonight Sam so you can be flying it tomorrow.
:-)

#5 samotage Nov 05, 2007 02:48 AM

9 Attachment(s)
And the unwrapping has begin. This is a very Big Ceres. It's not the F3F version Mr T has, I needed to Git some NUTS, so I got the large size. It's truly a big, awesome toy. It thought I'd lash out, and build not only a slope version, but a kick a$$ 3.5 kW electro version. There is enough kick in that sucker to scare me...

Must send my thanks to Bob and Annette at SUSA and Jiri at Baudis. This order had a bit of a drama... the original order went walkabout when the UPS bozo collected the wrong box. So Bob pulled a rabbit out of his hat and Jiri pumped an new order out in 2 weeks. You guys rock!

So now samotage has a whole bunch of gear in his shed, and he will get building. Stat.

Sam,
who has tested the fit in his sportscar. :D

#6 Ezza Nov 05, 2007 03:39 AM

OHHHHHHYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!! That is beautiful Sam!

Velly Noise!

#7 jason H Nov 05, 2007 03:59 AM

HOLYCOW, that is almost as big as the grin on your chop.

#8 BMtech Nov 05, 2007 04:00 AM

Wow Sam thats 1 big Mother, it will be interesting to see if it can keep up with the Rodent :D

Great to see you got the elec fuse as well ,

Rick

#9 chetosmachine Nov 05, 2007 05:18 AM

What can i see! Mr Sam O tage not wearing his cammo pants :eek:
Dude, you're getting lost ;)

BTW, nice plane, but i hate yellow moldies (even if i own a yellow mini ellipse).

#10 AntonL Nov 05, 2007 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetosmachine
...nice plane, but i hate yellow moldies...

Hey, go easy on Sam's Big McCeres! :eek: :)

Awesome stuff - just the thing for Charman Rd (on a quiet day). ;)

#11 dingo Nov 05, 2007 06:48 AM

Mmmm , a hamburger with the lot . Very nice.

#12 screamin' eagle Nov 05, 2007 08:29 AM

With that setup, you can fly it out to help with repairs on the international space station. :eek:

#13 Cody WIlson Nov 05, 2007 08:46 AM

That is waaaaaaay sweet! OMG I would crap my pants if that were my bird to fly (and crash)

Looks totally fricking awesome!!!

#14 Hutch Nov 05, 2007 10:16 AM

Nice greeting card collection! Sweet plane too. Lookin' forward to the Hella-build

-hutch

#15 jason H Nov 05, 2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamin' eagle
With that setup, you can fly it out to help with repairs on the international space station. :eek:

:D :D :D