RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion and more new stuff

#1 galaxiex Jul 22, 2007 08:08 PM

and more new stuff

3 Attachment(s)
just came back from TRU

#2 msim Jul 22, 2007 09:09 PM

Your going to have a ton of fun with that Havoc helicopter. Tell us what you think of both of them whenever you get the chance. the F-16 ive seen fly well, but after the dominator, Im not sure. Tell us if you like it!

#3 galaxiex Jul 23, 2007 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msim
Your going to have a ton of fun with that Havoc helicopter. Tell us what you think of both of them whenever you get the chance. the F-16 ive seen fly well, but after the dominator, Im not sure. Tell us if you like it!

did not get a chace to try the F16 except to charge it up and run it in the house... not so sure about this one... if the plane is switched on then, as soon as you turn on the tx the motors run :confused: single stick tx, spring centered, pull back= motors slow-not stop, center stick = motors on medium, push fwd = motors go faster, push right, one motor slows, you get the idea? soooo, can't turn with full power, seems like older tech, no lipo, has a nimh. oh well maiden tomorrow...

the Havoc... well... tried it in house... could not get it to trim and hover like it says in the manual... it just seemed to go all over the place like it had a mind of its own...first spinning one way then the other... :confused: maybe I'm doing something wrong? or got a bad one?

might have to return it and try another if I can't get it to be controllable...

#4 scratchandbash Jul 25, 2007 04:29 PM

They're a little misleading with the F16. If it looked as nice as the box pic, I may get one for a bl conversion. Still a nice plane for the EDF40 with 5833kv Feigao.

Bill