RC Groups

RC Groups
    Australia
        Discussion EXTREME RC AUSTRALIA: Official product announcements & discussion thread

#1 Extreme_RC Jul 03, 2007 12:16 AM

EXTREME RC AUSTRALIA: Official product announcements & discussion thread

Welcome to
EXTREME RADIO CONTROL AUSTRALIA!
NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2012

NEW!! EXTREME CNC ALLOY 80mm & 90mm FAN UNITS FOR 39MM MOTORS!
This is an all new design with new stators and motor housing made to take 39mm HET 700 series motors. These motors have excellent performance and are very tough, they replace many of the ARC motors and provide higher performance in many of the combos.
http://www.extremerc.com.au/estore/i...80_wemo_sm.jpghttp://www.extremerc.com.au/estore/i...ew_wemo_sm.jpg

HET ME163 KOMET EDF JET!
The new HET ME163 is available to order now! We ship worldwide and all ME163's are shipped direct to your door in Australia for a flat rate of $48.00. That makes the kit only $158.00 shipped to your door!!
Fibreglass fuselage with sheeted foam core wings, large carbon spar runs through the wings and fuse, simple elegant constuction, designed to run 70mm fans, with a Wemotec and HET 2W18 motor the Komet does 200kmh and has huge vertical performance, the intake and exhaust roar is very realistic
http://www.extremerc.com.au/estore/i..._ME163_EDF.jpg

#2 Extreme_RC Jul 03, 2007 12:17 AM

THREAD DETAILS

This thread can be used to discuss Extreme RC products, New products coming in, Specials etc.

I will be able to answer queries on specific models/products, provide build information and help, and discuss anything else related to Extreme RC.

I will upate the start post in the thread regularly with any specials or clearout items that come up.
Mark.

www.extremerc.com.au

NOTE: off topic posts will be cleaned up regularly so do not be alarmed if your posts are deleted periodically from this thread :)

#3 Extreme_RC Jul 03, 2007 12:18 AM

Update: 13-06-2008

EXTREME RC VIDEO SECTION

I will post up utube videos in here as they are uploaded so as to make them easy to find

SAPAC BLUE ARROWS 70mm HAWK FULL HOUSE SETUP
SAPAC 70mm Composite Hawk from Extreme RC AUSTRALIA (2 min 29 sec)

CONCEPT VECTOR JET 4 CELL VIDEO
A-RC's Concept X VECTOR JET (1 min 52 sec)

JET TENG HAWK VIDEO
Jet-Teng-Hawk (4 min 2 sec)

EXTREME 70mm CNC ALLOY 6 CELL FAN TESTING
EXTREME RC AUSTRALIA - Extreme ALLOY 70mm Fan with Efflux (1 min 18 sec)

SAPAC T45 Composite Hawk Video
SAPAC T45 GosHawk from Extreme RC AUSTRALIA (3 min 7 sec)

LANDER F9F PANTHER ALLOY FAN/4 CELLS
RC Lander F9F Panther from Extreme RC AUSTRALIA (3 min 49 sec)

F16 with HET fan/3W Typhoon motor
Extreme RC F16 with HET Fan & 3W Typhoon (2 min 10 sec)

F16 with HET fan/2W20 Typhoon motor
Extreme RC F16 with HET fan & 2W20 motor (1 min 34 sec)

FlyFly F86 SABRE VIDEO
Hobby TOPGUN F86 SABRE Extreme RC AUSTRALIA (3 min 47 sec)

FlyFly MIRAGE 2000 VIDEO
Hobby TOPGUN MIRAGE 2000 Extreme RC AUSTRALIA (4 min 57 sec)

#4 Hytram Jul 03, 2007 01:30 AM

post reserved for posting "but I can get it cheap over there" post :p

but seriously, if at all possible from me, Mark have you got the MK2 Corona DS Rx's in?

Marty

#5 Extreme_RC Jul 03, 2007 05:03 AM

The RD820 Series II are supposed to be on the way, will ask again tonight on when the shipment left. Alot of things due in this week, the new Extreme Power 25c packs are in, new larger size packs are in, more Mirage 2000 kits are on the way and there are 2 being built locally so we should get some pics and video of them soon.

#6 nator_au Jul 03, 2007 05:15 AM

Ohh Mirage.... got any details on those?
Im interested!

#7 Extreme_RC Jul 03, 2007 08:46 AM

Added the info in on the Mirage.

#8 BpwrJet Jul 03, 2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nator_au
Ohh Mirage.... got any details on those?
Im interested!

Easy build on the mirage so far - just had to lay the power system thru the fuse and about 5 mins with the dremel for that and battery space/airflow.

Kit went together in about 4 hours total working time (not allowing for overnight gluing time) and isn't too bad, smillar to a GWS plane in build.

Ive just used some red devil spak to smooth the marks i put in the foam, and i will seal it tonight, and try to have it ready for the weekend.

Nice plane, good value. I think it will be a rocket.

#9 Extreme_RC Jul 09, 2007 06:31 AM

New gear in this week!! see Post number 3 for details

Lots of new things coming in this week, some already arrived like the GWS F15!!! :D

Shipping cost however is extortionate! USD$45.00 per kit!! Website is updated with the new arrivals, please see the 3rd post in the thread for all the details of the new gear.

NOTE: All the guys who have been discussing the F86 SABRE with me please PM me if you have any questions, I dont want to clog up the thread too much.

#10 PLD Jul 09, 2007 06:41 AM

Extreme,

$45 ... ARUGH... :eek: that's -insane-. Those Formosa-II's I got in were expensive too - this shipping cost from GWS/China/Taiwan is getting insane :( At that price they better be packing in a few bars of gold too :(

Paul.

#11 Stuntman Jul 09, 2007 07:36 AM

Its to offset the cost of all the iron ore and coal we are sending over there :D

#12 taxdodger Jul 09, 2007 09:42 AM

very soon i might just be one of those guys mining the ore so i can pay for these planes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Extreme_RC Jul 09, 2007 05:08 PM

Something else I forgot to mention, Eagletree logger prices have dropped slightly, due to the AUD strength a few prices will change over the coming months as new stock comes in at the better rate.

#14 Magnum9 Jul 10, 2007 06:53 AM

While we are on the subject of Eagletree, what happens if I want to use the external sensors in an application that draws more than the limit of 100 amps? E.g. I have hotliners that draw 130 amps or more, but I want to use my logger to measure altitude, rpm and speed, can I do that by just powering the unit rather than passing current through it?

#15 Extreme_RC Jul 10, 2007 05:29 PM

Yes I cannot see why not, all you need to do is power it and program it to graph the sensors you want to run, just ignore the recorded data thats not needed.