RC Groups

RC Groups
    Mini Helis
        Discussion show us your helicopter videos (learning videos are more than welcome)

#1 dingosrun Jun 01, 2007 11:24 PM

show us your helicopter videos (learning videos are more than welcome)

its always good to see other people flying around even if its just a hover
so lets see them
learning videos are more than welcome how else will we learn

heres my my second flight with my t-rex
new t-rex 450s (1 min 46 sec)

and my 5 th flight with my twister cp this was my first cp helicopter i had it before my t-rex
Twister CP V2 RC Helicopter (2 min 12 sec)

#2 moosemanty Jun 01, 2007 11:41 PM

here's some of my bad forward flight.... :) ..... and i will hopefully get a few updated vids tommorow.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...Picture027.jpg

#3 Futura Jun 01, 2007 11:47 PM

This vid was shot when the feathering shaft was bent and I didn't know. You can see the heli oscillate/toilet bowl.

Simi scale in the gym - bent spendle

Another gun of mine....

heliup Shogun with new JGF 450th - demise of new KOK extreems

#4 moosemanty Jun 01, 2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futura
This vid was shot when the feathering shaft was bent and I didn't know. You can see the heli oscillate/toilet bowl.

http://www.cindy4citycouncil.com/images/222_gym_first_time.wmv]simi scale in the gym[/URL]

link doesn't work ;)

#5 Mini-Dub Jun 02, 2007 12:04 AM

I started a thread for this a little while back http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...i+video+thread . There's some pretty good vids that have already been posted on it. Please add any vids to it that you like :cool:.

#6 Futura Jun 02, 2007 12:07 AM

Should work now....sorry bout that!

Here's another of my 9yo son learning to fly his first CP heli....he's been flying a CX for a year.

9yo with V1 shogun

#7 dingosrun Jun 02, 2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosemanty
here's some of my bad forward flight.... :) ..... and i will hopefully get a few updated vids tommorow.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...Picture027.jpg

great flying buddy

#8 Futura Jun 02, 2007 12:19 AM

The pilots on that thread of your minidub were all really hot. I wasn't to keen on planting my hohum vids in the middle of all that excitement.

#9 dingosrun Jun 02, 2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

The pilots on that thread of your minidub were all really hot. I wasn't to keen on planting my hohum vids in the middle of all that excitement.

well futura your fine here as im just a learner flying my t-rex so feel free to post

#10 Futura Jun 02, 2007 12:52 AM

If you don't mind me asking, those are only 10meg vids....hows the download speed of my server? how long till the vids start playing?

#11 Mini-Dub Jun 02, 2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Hehe that wasn't what I intended it to be. My intension was just a general thread where people could find lots of good heli vids without having to look all over. But I can definetly understand how you feel.

#12 moosemanty Jun 02, 2007 01:05 AM

Quote:

If you don't mind me asking, those are only 10meg vids....hows the download speed of my server? how long till the vids start playing?

i didn't time it, but it did take a while :)

#13 Futura Jun 02, 2007 01:18 AM

That's a bummer. thanks for letting me know...

#14 Eeeeky Jun 02, 2007 11:50 PM

Predator max 90...demise (4 min 48 sec)
...not a mini heli but i can post a mini heli vid.. this ones worth watching for all you money lacking people like me

#15 JustPlaneChris Jun 02, 2007 11:54 PM

Here's some boring sport flying of my T-Rex:

T-Rex sport flying (9 min 51 sec)

And my new "yard bird", a Honey Bee FP with a Freestyle belt drive tail conversion:

Belt drive FP fun! (4 min 45 sec)

And some silly fun with the FP prior to converting to belt drive tail:

Christmas Ball Bonking with Honey Bee FP2 (2 min 46 sec)

And finally, some ugly destruction of a poor CP2:

Honey Bee CP2 Crash (7 min 19 sec)

-Chris