RC Groups

RC Groups
    Micro Helis
        Rave All Things That Fly Podcast - now Live!

#1 GFBurke May 02, 2007 01:34 PM

All Things That Fly Podcast - now Live!

http://insideheli.com/showimg/allthings_banner.jpg

Now available!

All Things That Fly Podcast!

Your hosts JustPlaneChris, Burke and Diggs.
Talking to the leaders in the industry, giving tips and tricks / Mods and how-to's. Giving the Heli addict something to listen too while the heli is down. We plan on 1 podcast release a week!

Our first episode is now live. We are new to this, so things may be a little squeaky at first, but I promise we will get better as time goes.

This is the spot to land and talk amongst other listers.

You can subscribe via iTunes, download directly, or grab the RSS for the geeks.

Let us know how we are doing!
contactATallthingsthatfly.com
AllThingsthatfly.com

#2 aristo1963 May 02, 2007 02:24 PM

very nice,im listening now :)

#3 JustPlaneChris May 02, 2007 02:35 PM

Thanks! It was fun putting together, and we hope it brings some value. Be sure to send your questions and comments to us via email, and don't forget to click the "Listener Map" link at insideheli.com to let us know where you are. :)

-Chris

#4 helitaiwan963 May 02, 2007 02:56 PM

:) great. I love it.

Later
Eric

#5 Redherring May 02, 2007 02:57 PM

GFB and JPC,

Congrats on insideheli's first podcast. Great content and very well done gents! :)

Cheers, RH../

#6 Dragonfish May 02, 2007 03:12 PM

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's because I'm behind a proxy but it let me subscribe to the podcast in iTunes but when I try to download the episode it says I need authorization. I'll try again from home.

#7 JustPlaneChris May 02, 2007 03:27 PM

Dragonfish, you can also just listen to it "live" at insideheli.com using the little embedded player to the right-side of the site. Or click the link just to the left of the image with "common sense rc" to grab the mp3 file directly.

Enjoy!

-Chris

#8 Dragonfish May 02, 2007 03:31 PM

Just realized that we're blocking all streaming audio. damn content filter.

#9 p4ddy May 02, 2007 03:54 PM

Excellent job!! :cool: How about trying to get an interview with Mr Paul (AKA Mr Spektrum) Beard. Now that would be the icing on the cake for a brand new venture like yours so soon after your 1st podcast. ;)

#10 roffey May 02, 2007 04:27 PM

Good fun stuff. Informative and interesting. I shall make a point of listening in. Great that you have taken time to do it. Impressed. Good luck with the shows.

#11 JustPlaneChris May 02, 2007 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p4ddy
Excellent job!! :cool: How about trying to get an interview with Mr Paul (AKA Mr Spektrum) Beard. Now that would be the icing on the cake for a brand new venture like yours so soon after your 1st podcast. ;)

Thank you, and an interview with Paul Beard is a great idea! I just sent him a PM. :cool: :eek:

-Chris

#12 Stigern May 02, 2007 05:57 PM

Oh, I'm so gettin this! Good work!

#13 ashewb May 02, 2007 06:26 PM

is it posted anywhere here on rc groups?

#14 JustPlaneChris May 02, 2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashewb
is it posted anywhere here on rc groups?

No, it's available for download or stream at www.insideheli.com or via iTunes subscription.

-Chris

#15 philosophicle_1 May 02, 2007 06:39 PM

Nice guys, I'm listening now as well. Twenty years from now I can say I heard the first episode!!!