RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)
        Sold whats it worth? pleas read and answer

#1 epoweredrc Apr 18, 2007 09:43 PM

Buyer pays shipping - Price: $300.00 USD Sold
whats it worth? pleas read and answer

we have a Alpha 40 trainer with a 40 size engine on it, brand new plane never flown. has a JR radio in it. and has a feild box, with starter, glow plug thingie everything you need except fuel and a battery for the feild box.

I was thinking maybe $350-$400 my father thinks thats too high, what do you guys think? if this is in the wrong spot then move it. didnt know a good place to ask this.

I will try to get a picture tommorrow if I can.

#2 LVsoaring Apr 18, 2007 10:54 PM

Sounds about right to me.... that's the ballpark figure I give people when they ask how much it costs to get into the hobby.

#3 littlewing78 Apr 18, 2007 11:40 PM

$350 is a good deal.

#4 epoweredrc Apr 19, 2007 07:56 AM

thanks, I thought it would be also.

#5 epoweredrc Apr 19, 2007 06:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here are the pics.

it has a electric fuel pump
extra glow plug
cap for the gallon fuel jug
plane
motor
radio (radio includes (4)Jr-Nes-527 servos,Jr propo quattro 4 channel Transmitter)Channel 16
starter
power panel

Plane is Ready to fly just add your own fuel and your battery for the feild box, and your set for the air.

#6 maxpower097 Apr 19, 2007 10:57 PM

Servo's, receiver, or radio?

#7 epoweredrc Apr 20, 2007 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxpower097
Servo's, receiver, or radio?

I edited my post for the tx name and the servos, not sure about what receiver but im sure its a stock one came with the radio

#8 canardman Apr 21, 2007 05:38 AM

I was at the hobby shop yesterday. They have a trainer there RTF for $389. That did not include the field box, fuel pump, glow ign. It also had Jr radio and servos. So it sounds like you are right on the money.

#9 epoweredrc Apr 21, 2007 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canardman
I was at the hobby shop yesterday. They have a trainer there RTF for $389. That did not include the field box, fuel pump, glow ign. It also had Jr radio and servos. So it sounds like you are right on the money.

yeah I think $350 is a great price, If someone just getting into hobby that price tag can be scary and trying to find stuff that go together and everything else, Now maybe I can find someone who wants to get into the hobby