RC Groups

RC Groups
        Question fuel filler valve

#1 stevenc Mar 22, 2007 07:50 AM

fuel filler valve
Not a major technical question here but I see you can buy for the TT a option fuel filler valve, I also seen Dubro make a Kwik Fill valve. Is one better then the other or doesnt matter which one I should get.

#2 mollycbr123 Mar 22, 2007 11:55 AM

Doesn't really matter, they both do the same thing. I think the TT one has an attachment that you can mount on the bike's "tank" if you want.

#3 mark675 Mar 22, 2007 12:14 PM

i mounted my tt quick fill valve on the 'tank' when i first got my ttn but i didnt like it cus it made removing the tank/seat a pain,
ive mounted it on the side frame plate now (in the original hole thats there)
its alot better now :)

the tt one works very well imo- id go for that

#4 stevenc Mar 22, 2007 03:20 PM

thanks for the feedback, I seen that the TT valve can be mounted on tank but thought the same thing about would be a pain to remove the plastics with it mounted in that position.

#5 Guidoracer Mar 22, 2007 03:40 PM

Here's a one-way valve I attached to the filling line on my TTn. It's cheap and a bit easier than plugging up the line with a screw. And you don't have to mess with anything when removing the rider.


I don't know how long it will last, but the TTn isn't my primary ride anyway.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.