RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)
        FS: Hobby Lobby PBmini boom plane and Electric Diamond Dust

#1 Ryan Nau Sep 30, 2002 02:28 PM

FS: Hobby Lobby PBmini boom plane and Electric Diamond Dust

A Hobby Lobby PB mini fly. Good shape, just has a 2 holes on the bottom of the wing I patched up with tape. Has a rudder added for a 4 channel. I also have 2 7x500 battery packs, one Zapped. Have pics of it.

Electric Diamond Dust. I bought this off of the ezone built. Looks really great. Have a pic of this one too. No damage. I only had about 10 flights on it. Has a Permax 450 Turbo included and a Hitec 555 reciever that is sealed in there. Don't want to break the plane, so I'll sell that with it.

The PB with two battery packs-$65.00 or $45.00 for airframe
Diamond Dust with motor and reciever- $85.00

Would not like to ship these since it will be hard to. Local pickups will be good. I can drive a certain distance if have to since I got my lincese a few months ago.

Open to trades too: Brushless motors, battery packs, planes, (espcecially a Projeti or Tangent) etc.

Would like to sell both to the same person to make it easier

#2 lupy Sep 30, 2002 09:32 PM

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...u&pagenumber=2

#3 David Hogue Sep 30, 2002 10:39 PM

Re: FS: Hobby Lobby PBmini boom plane and Electric Diamond Dust

Quote:

Originally posted by Ryan Nau

Don't want to break the plane, so I'll sell that with it.

I'm finding that statement hilarious, for some reason:D:D:D
Did Tom give you back your stuff, Ryan?

Later,
David

#4 Glennie Oct 01, 2002 09:11 PM

Is this the same person who simply broke the tailfeathers off a built-up balsa fuse in order to cram it into an undersized box, and then sold it to an unsuspecting E-Flight friend I've corresponded with? Just wondering...

#5 mkirsch1 Oct 02, 2002 07:37 AM

Check the thread above; it's the same guy.

Up until I clicked on that link, I was actually considering the Diamond Dust. Shame on me.

#6 Glennie Oct 02, 2002 09:48 AM

Even when both sides of a trade are straight shooters mis-understandings can happen, but when one side is definitely LOOKING for someone to cheat, then the rest of us can't be too careful.

#7 lupy Oct 02, 2002 12:15 PM

thats why i posted the link, It's always a good idea to do a search on someones name and handle, not just look at the posts they have. That way, if someone else posted their name in the body of a message, for good or Ill, you can find it. I watched that stupid thread float around here for months, figured it might be good for something now. I supose if you lived close, you could always inspect before buying. He was around 15 when this all went down, so maybe he will eventually grow up.