RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)
        Sold NIB BVM F-16 Fighting Falcon w/ Retracts

#1 Tempest Dec 05, 2006 12:00 PM

NIB BVM F-16 Fighting Falcon w/ Retracts

6 Attachment(s)
I have a New In Box kit of the BVM F-16. This includes the full kit with scale retracts, the wing tanks, the missile rail kit, and sidewinder kit. This kit has only been opened to examine the contents. Items are still sealed in the original bags/ packaging from BVM.

While this kit is originally designed for the BVM Viojett, it is a perfect candidate for powering it with a 120mm EDF (i.e., TF4000, DS-94 or eTurbax).

It will come in two boxes; one for the wing tanks and one box for everything else.

I'm looking for $2,100 plus shipping. Buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs. I will only accept Cashier's Check, Money Orders or PayPal. (If paying by PayPal, an additional 3% will be required to cover the PayPal fees.)

Thanks for looking.

Paul

#2 Robert Belluomini Dec 05, 2006 12:25 PM

A rare find worth every penny you're asking too!

#3 Tempest Dec 05, 2006 02:44 PM

Thanks Bob! I agree... It's a beautiful kit. I really debated whether to put it on the market, but I probably won't get to it for a long time.

#4 monkamarm2000 Dec 10, 2006 10:14 AM

I agree, thats a smokin deal! Thats a nice kit, and if anybody is not used to BVM kits, they come "very" complete!

Barry

#5 Tempest Dec 10, 2006 10:19 AM

Thanks Barry! I agree it is a beautiful kit. If no one takes it off my hands, I may just have to build it myself :)

Paul

#6 Tempest Jan 08, 2007 10:27 PM

For those interested, I have just reduced the price to $2,100 plus shipping.

Thanks!

Paul