Parkflyers
        Discussion Flying Styro Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien Tony arrives at US

#1 shschon Dec 30, 2005 08:38 PM

Flying Styro Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien Tony arrives at US

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/ki61tony.htm

However NO VIDEO yet.

Hope they would put the video up soon.

#2 Airplane boy Dec 30, 2005 11:01 PM

Awwwwwwwww...Yes I just saw it up a couple of hours ago. It's beautiful isn't it?. I sure hope they post a video up soon. I have been waiting to see the thing fly forever. Which do you like better(paint scheme). I think I like the standard drab scheme. I know it's boring but thats just my taste. I dont like anything to flashy(as if it actually were).

#3 shschon Dec 31, 2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airplane boy
Awwwwwwwww...Yes I just saw it up a couple of hours ago. It's beautiful isn't it?. I sure hope they post a video up soon. I have been waiting to see the thing fly forever. Which do you like better(paint scheme). I think I like the standard drab scheme. I know it's boring but thats just my taste. I dont like anything to flashy(as if it actually were).

I would pick the flashy one because I already have an olive drab Alfa Hayate. However I do not like the more expensive price of the flashy version.

#4 JDMstuff Jan 01, 2006 09:32 AM

I prefer the silver one. I already have the green Zero and too many green warbirds is just...well...boring.

#5 hyperknight Jan 01, 2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMstuff
I prefer the silver one. I already have the green Zero and too many green warbirds is just...well...boring.

Interesting how HL sells the silver one for more than the green one when everyone else (in Europe) sells both color schemes for the same price... I suppose the silver camo scheme weighs more than the standard green thus higher freight costs. :rolleyes:

hk