RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)
        Sold FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 digital aerial cameras with R/C shutter - NEW!

#1 bkahuna Jun 08, 2005 04:19 PM

FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 digital aerial cameras with R/C shutter - NEW!

2 Attachment(s)
FS: Aiptek SD 1.3 megapixel digital cameras with R/C shutter switch.

These cameras are brand new. They have never been used.
They come with all original accessories (batteries, USB cable, Software etc...)

They have been professionally modified with and fully tested to operate directly off a spare receiver channel or using a Y-cable on the throttle. (A small microcontroller has been added inside the cameras).

These cameras are very light and small. Camera Dimensions are 3.9" x 1.7" x 1.4" and camera weight is only 56 grams. They are ideal for aerial photography in electric planes because of there size and weight. I have also seen them used on Nitro planes and helicopters as well (of course you will want to mount the camera away from the exhaust, in order to keep the glow fuel spray away from the camera).

The camera can capture video and can be used as a normal digital camera as well.

You will need a SD/MMC memory card as well. The camera does not include one. However, 128MB SD cards are very common and inexpensive these days. They can be purchased at many places online sites for around $15 to $20.

Note: I only have a few cameras avaliable at this price. (At this price I'm sure they'll go fast.)

Price $69 plus $6 shipping (Continental US only). Money Orders or PayPal accepted. (PayPal please add 3%).

#2 cadmanpilot Jun 08, 2005 04:22 PM

What type of switch is utilized and what are the programming features? I may be interested.

Paul

#3 BrandoUno Jun 08, 2005 04:34 PM

Also interested, put me down for one, can you program this to be 2.0mp?

#4 Mose Jun 08, 2005 04:37 PM

Ill take one $77.25 PayPal. Where do I pay?
Mose,.

#5 STaNgXs Jun 08, 2005 05:13 PM

What if I have a 6 channel RX and TX, and I'm currenlt using every channel on my T-Rex, would I be able to use this on my T-Rex with a Y-Cable.. how would it work when trying to take still pictures?

edit: if it can work on my setup, I'll take one...

#6 DiabloKid Jun 08, 2005 05:14 PM

does the camera have the auto defeat circuit installed so it doesnt fall alseep? Can you trigger it via a spare channel at anytime or does it take pics in an auto mode etc?

ill take one pending your answer. thanks

matt

#7 bkahuna Jun 08, 2005 05:22 PM

Mose - Qty (1) Sold to Mose.
Send paypal to... leedya@xenos.org

BrandoUno - Yes they are the enhanced 2.1 megapixel version.
PalPal address is... leedya@xenos.org

Cadmanpilot - When you connect power to your reciever will hear the camera beep. If you use the throttle Y-cable method, you first arm it by moving the throttle stick full up and full down. Once armed the camera will take a picture every time you go first go abouve 3/4 throttle and then reduce throttle below 1/4. The way a lot of people including myself prefer is to put it on an unused channel like gear or flaps. Then every time you flip the switch it takes a picture.

#8 bkahuna Jun 08, 2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiabloKid
does the camera have the auto defeat circuit installed so it doesnt fall alseep? Can you trigger it via a spare channel at anytime or does it take pics in an auto mode etc?

ill take one pending your answer. thanks

matt

1) Auto defeat - Yes it does. It will not fall asleep.
2) Trigger off spare channel - Yes. Switch channels like gear channel works great. You can trigger any time.

If you want one paypal address is...
leedya@xenos.org

Assuming Moses and BrandoUno buy one, I only 2 left.

#9 DiabloKid Jun 08, 2005 05:59 PM

payment sent, mailing address is in your PM box

thnx

matt

#10 Mauilvr Jun 08, 2005 06:23 PM

PayPal payment of $77.25 sent for 1 camera.

Thanks!
Ric

#11 Wufnu Jun 08, 2005 06:25 PM

Wow, a couple days too late, already have stock pencam coming for $40 :(

#12 MorrisM Jun 08, 2005 06:59 PM

bkahuna, sent PM. are any of these left?

Morris

#13 sno Jun 08, 2005 07:30 PM

pm sent!!!

#14 bkahuna Jun 08, 2005 09:13 PM

Wow the requests came flooding in.
So here's the deal...

DiabloKid - paid
RickDuley - paid
BrandoUno - paid
Mose - paid

I thought I only had 4 to sell but I actually have 5 so...

Next up is:
STaNgXs

STaNgXs, Do you want the last one?

If so, you can paypal me at leedya@xenos.org

Note: If don't hear from you by tomorrow evening I'll move on to the remaining list of people that want one.

Those people in order are...
MorrisM
Sno
P-I-L-O-T

Thanks!

#15 Mose Jun 08, 2005 09:42 PM

BKAHUNA
You should have PayPal from Mose.
Mose