RC Groups

RC Groups
    Utah Flyers Organization
        For Sale - For Trade - Free to good home, Help I need a (place your item here) quick.

#1 JONBOYLEMON Apr 22, 2005 04:58 PM

For Sale - For Trade - Free to good home, Help I need a (place your item here) quick.

I figure between all of us locals we are sitting on a couple zillion $ of RC stuff that we are not using. I propose that we keep this thread up as a place were we can post anything which we need, or anything that may be of value to someone else locally. This idea came to me because I needed an IPS drive & el cheapo esc. Darren had both.

So here are the rules.
#1 Post anything here you want.
#2 Buy, Sell, Trade, Help you Neighbor, rinse & repeat.
#3 You cannot steal stuff from fellow flyers only to offer it up here :p
#4 The item must somehow relate to RC. If you will trade a non RC item for an RC item I think that will work. Or trade an RC item for non RC item.

Please dont break these very strict rules.

#2 Darren Hintze Apr 23, 2005 08:36 PM

Hey Jon,

I STILL have that 2A ESC and a 2 IPS motors in my box if you want them.

#3 TheLost Apr 25, 2005 09:26 AM

I have a set of semi-new (flown once, never crashed) Carbon Fiber blades for a FP Micro Helicopter (GWS DragonFly, Feda, H-Bird.. etc).

I think i paid $50 for them.. I'll trade for anything.. make me an offer..

~Brian

#4 indoruwet Apr 25, 2005 08:24 PM

Looking for a "still good" 91 or so for my Diver Carrier.
I have a Telemaster that needs a bit more oomph (as always...).

#5 KASTON Apr 26, 2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indoruwet
Looking for a "still good" 91 or so for my Diver Carrier.
I have a Telemaster that needs a bit more oomph (as always...).

I have a Super Tiger 91 that has about 50 flights on it that I would like to sell for cash, or trade for a new Mega 16/15/4. I paid about $135. It is all there and runs well. I would even include the $25 Perry pump that is attached to it.
I have some other engines I would trade for a CC35 ESC. :)

#6 natetanr Apr 26, 2005 07:58 PM

WANTED: Anyone have a 10 or 15 amp brushless esc they want to sell? I want to try getting a brushless setup on my slow stick or wing. Anyone try a DIY go brushless kit for a slow stick?

#7 indoruwet Apr 26, 2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KASTON
I have a Super Tiger 91

You mean Super Tigre 90 ??
Never heard of a 91.

Perry carb or perry pump ? What does the pump do ?

#8 TheLost Apr 27, 2005 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natetanr
WANTED: Anyone have a 10 or 15 amp brushless esc they want to sell? I want to try getting a brushless setup on my slow stick or wing. Anyone try a DIY go brushless kit for a slow stick?

Todds Models has a PHX CC 10 for $44.99. Or you can pick up a CoolRunning A-10 brushless ESC for $29.95 (I've never tried one, but I have one on order)

The smallest motor i've put on a SS has been a Nippy Black 0808 (AUW was ~13oz using PolyQuest 2s 1100 packs). It flew OK. So a DIY 'single' might work. If you want more power a 'double' or 'tripple' gobrushless kit would work better. (but then you'd probably need a CC 25). A Pico Stick or Tiger Moth would be a better cdr-type plane.

~Brian

#9 KASTON Apr 27, 2005 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indoruwet
You mean Super Tigre 90 ??
Never heard of a 91.

Perry carb or perry pump ? What does the pump do ?

Your right it's a 90, I got stuck on the 61 91 mode, but it is a 90. The pump shakes back and forth as the engine runs, the shaking make the pump ocillate, and it pumps fuel to the engine. I put my tank to far from the engine on a plane I designed, and created a fuel line siphon to the tank every time I headed up. It was like I ran out of fuel. The pump solved the problem, but cost about $25 I was messing around with the pump and could get it to draw fuel almost 2 feet.

#10 JONBOYLEMON Apr 27, 2005 02:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sold
This is a JR XF631 6 channel 3 model memory w/ basic digital radio options. Have a 22 chrystal for it if you want and for some reason can use. Add $5.00 to price for chrystal. (Keep in mind I fly on 22 and that would put us both on 22 for group fly's Todd is on 22 I think) Radio is in terrific shape and has no problems or even a scratch on it. Battery reads 11.1 on a full charge and takes the full 600 mah charge. Has original manual.
Think $50.00 for radio is fair. Add $5.00 for crystal.

I can bring it to the group Saturday fly some time if you are interested. Would trade for something as well.

Also have a 4 channel JR 421 (Quattro) I think w/o crystal that is basically brand new. Not a scratch. Bought to buddy box with and teach wife. That lasted about 10 minutes. I also have a buddy cord for it. Make an offer.

Just send me a PM if interested so as not to clutter up this thread.

PS Nate your wife called & said go ahead & get both radios if it would make you happy. :rolleyes:

#11 natetanr Apr 27, 2005 08:06 PM

Jon I sent you a PM Im not sure what brand the digital radio is.

#12 haddorh May 01, 2005 10:09 PM

LiPo

Wanted: New or used Lithium Polymer battery pack....Preferably a 3 cell 11.1 Volt battery.....just name a price. PM me Also could use a Charger as well

#13 JONBOYLEMON May 02, 2005 09:35 AM

I need a 1 square foot of white or grey 6 mm Depron. Need quickly. Shoot me a PM if you have any scrap you could spare. Or does anyone have a local source????

#14 Darren Hintze May 02, 2005 01:08 PM

The only local sources I've found are the paper-covered foam core stuff available about anywhere.

Getting the paper off is a pain (peeling and soaking in water and peeling some more) but it works in a bind.

Darren

#15 TheLost May 02, 2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON
I need a 1 square foot of white or grey 6 mm Depron. Need quickly. Shoot me a PM if you have any scrap you could spare. Or does anyone have a local source????

'Some Dudes' used to sell Depron... Give them a call and see if they still have any.

~Brian