RC Groups

RC Groups
    Fuel Jet Talk
        Harrier Jump Jet Plans?

#1 P6Mole Feb 08, 2005 08:24 AM

Harrier Jump Jet Plans?

Does anyony know where I can get a set of plans for a harrier Jump Jet, be it as a cad drawing e-mailed to me or a place where I can buy a set (new or second hand). I dont mind if they will be for edf, or prop or even glow powered. I dont mind if I have to shrink the pland to make it suite my needs as a turbine is far to expensive for me. Please help cause I want to build one??

#2 Endeavour105 Feb 08, 2005 10:00 AM

Check RC Modeler Magazine Plans - See Link

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know anything about this Harrier's performance but RC Modeler magazine sells plans for a propjet B.Ae HARRIER (Plan #907). Details at the link below:

http://www.rcmmagazine.com/e/env/000...m=plans:PL-907

Hope this helps. :D

#3 mrbaseballny Aug 30, 2005 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P6Mole
Does anyony know where I can get a set of plans for a harrier Jump Jet, be it as a cad drawing e-mailed to me or a place where I can buy a set (new or second hand). I dont mind if they will be for edf, or prop or even glow powered. I dont mind if I have to shrink the pland to make it suite my needs as a turbine is far to expensive for me. Please help cause I want to build one??

PM me I think I can help you out:) if your still interested

#4 Dubai-Sail Jul 15, 2009 06:33 PM

Can anyone help me here with where I can obtain/ buy Sea Harrier Jump Jet plans? Any format would be great. An AUTOCAD, (Pre 2010), file would be magic. Thanks.

Dubai-Sail

#5 malrodmike Nov 28, 2010 02:14 AM

harrier plans

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbaseballny (Post 4241642)
PM me I think I can help you out:) if your still interested

hi, do you have the plans for the harrier, i'm interested, thanks mike,

#6 Vstol harrier Mar 28, 2011 02:45 PM

Hi everyone, I am desperatly looking for a harrier plan, preferebly Gr7/9. I am a harrier groundcrew engineer, and since it's scrapping have wanted to build my own. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

#7 davylah Apr 22, 2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vstol harrier (Post 17812643)
Hi everyone, I am desperatly looking for a harrier plan, preferebly Gr7/9. I am a harrier groundcrew engineer, and since it's scrapping have wanted to build my own. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

Are you planning on building big with retract and everything? Or handlaunch style? I'm also ex Harrier ground crew and would love to build one this summer. I was thinking of something similar to this guy
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gab94NRvrBo

Obviously I would try and make the tail end look less GR3 ish!!

#8 Fishingfon May 05, 2011 02:13 AM

Hi guys, are you talking about one that can do vertical take off and ladning?, cos i didnt think that possible
Corey

#9 davylah May 05, 2011 06:33 AM

Ha ha, not on my budget! No I was thinking of something around 36" span with a brushless pusher in the tail

#10 Fishingfon May 05, 2011 05:47 PM

oh ok lol,
Corey