RC Groups

RC Groups
    Scale ARF/RTF
        new model airplane news magazine

#1 fish2keel Oct 29, 2004 06:27 PM

new model airplane news magazine

heyy everybody,
the new magazine is out. and it has a at-6 texan plans. for size plans for a 400 epower. im building it how bout u?send pictures thanks.god bless and safe flying.

fish2keel

#2 papasmurf Oct 29, 2004 06:50 PM

I have seen the article and plan to purchase the magazine tomorrow...

It looks fairly easy to build. The setup they had listed looked pretty heavy and I was considering putting lipolies and a brushless motor in it (perhaps an outrunner). The weight savings might even allow retracts to be added. I am getting ahead of myself....first I need to get the plans :D

#3 fish2keel Oct 30, 2004 01:36 PM

yea i got the plans. u need to get them. they are so awsome. i am going to start the build real soon.

#4 papasmurf Oct 30, 2004 04:01 PM

I picked up the plans today...

just gotta find time to get started and finish up some other projects.

#5 fish2keel Oct 30, 2004 04:37 PM

yea. it looks like a good biuld. i just found another plane im going to start. now it is 3 planes. a texan a hellcat and a jap plane. god this is turning out to be a mess. hope i got the money to back these up with. im going to try the jap plane first or maybe the texan,hmm. o well. yea gete time and try it. looks fun.

#6 Redneckpilot May 05, 2013 11:20 PM

Hi Everyone, does anyone have the construction article for the e-400 AT-6. If you do could you email it to me ? I guess I should ask if its the AT-6 by Nick Ziroli Sr. in the Dec 2004 issue
of MAN, any help is sure appreciated. I finally got the canopy, cowl and plans and now I can't find the construction article. What a month?