RC Groups

RC Groups
    GWS (Grand Wing Servo)
        What Jet would you like to see from GWS???

#1 p51flyer Aug 26, 2004 10:24 PM

What Jet would you like to see from GWS???

Tell Me...... What Jet would you like to see from GWS in the future???? The Jet that you choose, would you buy it??? :confused: :confused:

#2 Carter Aug 26, 2004 10:41 PM

Thud? It can be done!

#3 p51flyer Aug 26, 2004 10:46 PM

tell me why not?????? It can be done. Just pick your favorite

#4 indybudd Aug 27, 2004 06:32 AM

The 23.08% the F-15 Eagle scores looks impressive (and it got my hopes up ;) :cool: ) until I realized it's only 3 votes... :rolleyes: :p :D

#5 Ceeray Aug 27, 2004 07:08 AM

If you want a fast and agile and good rolling plane, choose Mig-21. I was a mechanic working with them during my service , and its unbelievable rugged and good to use. Outdated avionics and short legged but nevertheless.

Also as foamie it would be easy to make, just add some wings to a tube :D

Only bad point would be high wing loading due small fuselage and wings. Would be nice to make those ailerons to make work as flaps too to reduce landing speed (needs more than 4 ch radios to synch those???)

Tricycle landing gear with wide spacing = easy landing , also big wheels compared to size (made for russian unpaved RWYs )

And thing about that roll rate.... Delta wing with full moving elevators (no horizontal stab, whole assembly moves.) so no hinges..

I would love to have it in Finnish colors.. :cool:

#6 kramer Aug 27, 2004 08:20 AM

One that flies GOOD out of the box with out any mods on the first run!!!

#7 rdeis Aug 27, 2004 08:42 AM

Here Here!

Best cantidate for that IMO is the U2. Big, slow, low wingloading. My kinda jet. (-:

#8 wolfhound Aug 27, 2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ceeray
If you want a fast and agile and good rolling plane, choose Mig-21. I was a mechanic working with them during my service , and its unbelievable rugged and good to use. Outdated avionics and short legged but nevertheless.

Also as foamie it would be easy to make, just add some wings to a tube :D

Only bad point would be high wing loading due small fuselage and wings. Would be nice to make those ailerons to make work as flaps too to reduce landing speed (needs more than 4 ch radios to synch those???)

Tricycle landing gear with wide spacing = easy landing , also big wheels compared to size (made for russian unpaved RWYs )

And thing about that roll rate.... Delta wing with full moving elevators (no horizontal stab, whole assembly moves.) so no hinges..

I would love to have it in Finnish colors.. :cool:

Like this?

http://www.mig-21.de/Bilder/Kuopio98_1.jpg

#9 pimp_squeak Aug 27, 2004 01:41 PM

F 15 would be awesome. It's not modeled much in smaller scales...or affordably.

#10 Majortomski Aug 27, 2004 02:41 PM

Eagles are nice but F-4s are more colorful

#11 p51flyer Aug 27, 2004 02:54 PM

i would have to agree with you majortomski......... The F-15 are cool and all, but it would be really bad *** to see a F-4 phantom with a sundowners paint scheme!!!

#12 p51flyer Aug 27, 2004 05:00 PM

i see that the F-15 is a popular choice in this poll. What ever happened to the Phantom people out there???

#13 p51flyer Aug 27, 2004 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Majortomski
Eagles are nice but F-4s are more colorful

Here is a great lookin phantom........ The Mig simbol on the side is from when My uncle shot down a Mig-17 in vietnam!!!!!

http://www.aviation-art.net/Gallery%...wners%20F4.jpg

CHECK IT OUT!!!
this would be a great F4 paint scheme

#14 Tommy D Aug 27, 2004 07:23 PM

Bring on the F-4! Does it come with black exhaust smoke 2?!? :p

Tommy

#15 SCAT-R-D Aug 27, 2004 07:33 PM

The black exhaust smoke is an option, all you have to do is remove the 2s lipo and plug a 3s in it's place...

I voted to the Phantom as well, very good model and would sell quite well.
Also a Sluf would be cool, always had a soft spot for A-7's, good area, close coupled, would be a blast with the right motor/fan. Say an EDF55.