RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Flight Events
        Gulf Coast Indoor Fly In Aug 6.

#1 rojos Jul 08, 2004 07:58 PM

Gulf Coast Indoor Fly In Aug 6.

Northwest Florida Aeromodelers and Radio South are sponsering an indoor fly in on Aug 6 at the Midway Methodist Community Center on Highway 98 halfway between Ft Walton Beach and Pensacola, Fl. If your coming to the Gulf Coast next month try to bring a indoor airplane. The gym has a full size basketball court and the ceiling is approx. 25 ft high. It can handle any plane up to a Shock Flyer in speed. For more info contact Tony Stillman at Radio South or email/post to me here. Landing fee is $10. Prizes provided by Horizon Hobby, Great Planes, and Radio South.

Steve Rojecki
Team JR

#2 wireit Jul 11, 2004 08:12 AM

Hi Steve,
Where is this located... I live in Plam Coast and would like to try some indoor flying.

joe

#3 rojos Jul 11, 2004 09:48 PM

Gulf Coast Indoor Flyin Location

The flying site is located halfway between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach, Fl. We are located in the Florida panhandle almost to the Alabama line.

Steve Rojecki
Team JR

#4 wireit Jul 16, 2004 03:32 PM

Thanks Steve

#5 R. Carver Jul 16, 2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wireit
Hi Steve,
Where is this located... I live in Plam Coast and would like to try some indoor flying.

joe

There's a club in Melbourne that holds indoor events twice a year. Could be a bit less of a drive for ya... www.irks.org -Click on "events".

#6 R. Carver Jul 16, 2004 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rojos
The flying site is located halfway between Pensacola and Ft Walton Beach, Fl. We are located in the Florida panhandle almost to the Alabama line.

Steve Rojecki
Team JR

Well, THAT narrows it down! :rolleyes:

#7 rojos Jul 29, 2004 11:37 PM

Only a week away.

If your coming to the Pensacola/Ft. Walton Beach Fla area next week bring along an indoor airplane. 5-9 PM on the 6th.

Steve Rojecki