RC Groups

RC Groups
    Site Chat
        Can you fix a misspelled word in your title?

#1 Miami Mike May 12, 2004 07:47 PM

Can you fix a misspelled word in your title?

This is just an experiment. Let's see if I can make a correction to "Can you fix a misslept word in your title?", and if the correction carries through to the message list...

#2 Miami Mike May 12, 2004 07:49 PM

Odd, it worked for me, but apparently it didn't work for this post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227103

Ah ha! After a few tries, now it doesn't work. The title for this thread in the message list is now different from the one at the top of my first message. I wonder what the secret is...

#3 AMCross May 12, 2004 07:57 PM

Did you use "edit thread" under thread tools? That works for me.

Sincerely,
Mrs. AnnMarie Cross
Fun Manager
RCGroups.com

#4 Miami Mike May 12, 2004 07:59 PM

That must be a moderator's option because it doesn't appear for me.

#5 AMCross May 12, 2004 08:13 PM

Yes, you're right. If you edit, you are editing only your post -- and the subtitle to your post -- not the actual thread title.

This is an interesting suggestion -- i'd recommend visiting the bug tracker and asking for this as a feature request so you could edit your own thread title.

#6 zlatan24 Oct 26, 2007 02:42 PM

Try - Fix Word, it tool can allows users to avoid losing data important for them. Indeed, Microsoft Word is nowadays the most popular tool for creating any documents, including corporate ones, recovered information is displayed on the screen for the user to be able to check it, recover information from corrupted Microsoft Word documents and templates via the local area network.