RC Groups

RC Groups
    Nitro Planes
        Discussion Where are Miss Dara missing items ???

#1 sebbe Feb 22, 2013 04:17 AM

Where are Miss Dara missing items ???

There seems to be a few guys missing carbon tubes and rods from miss dara kits, you can read all about it here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...595338&page=35

especially a guy with alias Jwmflying14 , he has emailed you for month now about his missing parts (and mine)... no reply, and if you reply you say we will ship when it arrives,,, the strange thing is other guys have got their missing parts allready but not we, and we where the among the first to order this kits.. I think Jwmflying14 was among the first to ask for missing parts..

so NITRO PLANES,, whats up ? :mad: why are you messing with us and not sending out the parts we are right to ??

Its a pain just looking at the kit and not being able to build it just because the lack of a carbon tube and some rods.... and a bad spinner for Jwmflying14 also..

Cīmon lets be reasonable and please send out those missing parts, so we dont have to argue all year about this thing...

Sebbe

#2 Forrest Gump 23 Feb 25, 2013 10:39 AM

When companies stop responding to it's customers, Thats a clear sign of a troubled company.

#3 rogue wolf Feb 25, 2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 (Post 24246409)
When companies stop responding to it's customers, Thats a clear sign of a troubled company.

But they sold almost every item they had at WRAM :confused: :popcorn:

#4 RaidenCharlie Feb 26, 2013 02:14 PM

I checked and apparently the Miss Dara kit is being sent over to us with the wing spar and control rod not in the packages. If you can give me your order number I can have the missing parts sent out to you.

-Charlie

#5 Forrest Gump 23 Feb 26, 2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogue wolf (Post 24249159)
But they sold almost every item they had at WRAM :confused: :popcorn:

Yeah but they forgot about their online customers ignoring the fact that payments for planes was sent with missing parts, And then no reponse from them is not cool.

#6 McDRacing Mar 03, 2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie (Post 24259026)
I checked and apparently the Miss Dara kit is being sent over to us with the wing spar and control rod not in the packages. If you can give me your order number I can have the missing parts sent out to you.

-Charlie

What about getting replacement parts? Why is there no support for this product? All I see is a occasional post from someone who I guess is working for Nitroplanes asking for a order # then never responding or replacing parts! WT*?