RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)
        For Sale RC Aerochopper RC Simulator

#1 dspisak Feb 05, 2013 09:58 PM

RC Aerochopper RC Simulator

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, all. I am selling my copy of RC Aerochopper. I am the original owner. I've tried and tried to get it to run on my newer computer without any success. Aerochopper needs a serial port to run and my box does not have one. I installed a serial port card, but I get IRQ conflicts (I think). I've tried Aerochopper in Linux DOS Box and Windows XP. It will load and start to run but will not detect the joysticks. I've tried using PPJoystick, but it is not consistent. The best I've been able to do is Aerochopper's graphic screen to appear, but then it comes and goes.

It is a great simulator if you have an older computer with a serial port (or you just know more about computers than I do).

I hope you will be able to get it to work. It comes with the original disks plus version 2.0 on a thumb drive. I can't find the manual. However, there are instructions on the disks. If I find the manual I will send it to you later.

I'm asking US$30.

Payment by cash or PayPal. Buyer pays ALL shipping costs and PayPal fee (3%), if needed.

Thank you for looking.

#2 Pixar Feb 07, 2013 11:45 AM

Wow, kinda nice to see one in that condition..used to have one myself around 20 years ago.
Sweet.
good luck on that.