RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)
        parkzone ultra micro charger

#1 MIKEYOUR Feb 01, 2013 03:04 AM

parkzone ultra micro charger
 
1 Attachment(s)
got out of micros dont need it anymore
just pay 12$ shipping

#2 RcAirplaneNoob Feb 01, 2013 02:03 PM

Why not charge $50 shipping??

#3 neosunrise Feb 01, 2013 02:12 PM

lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcairplanenoob (Post 24002832)
why not charge $50 shipping??


#4 jimmy boo Feb 01, 2013 02:31 PM

yea anything over $5 for that and I yell SCAM.

#5 strokeracevt Feb 01, 2013 02:56 PM

If you do not like it, do not pay for it! I am not sure what your time is worth but boxing stuff up and standing in line at the post office is money.

#6 jimmy boo Feb 01, 2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strokeracevt (Post 24003323)
If you do not like it, do not pay for it! I am not sure what your time is worth but boxing stuff up and standing in line at the post office is money.

The whole idea of free is to give things away at no additional charge besides SHIPPING. There should be no charge for HANDLING.

#7 neosunrise Feb 01, 2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strokeracevt (Post 24003323)
If you do not like it, do not pay for it! I am not sure what your time is worth but boxing stuff up and standing in line at the post office is money.

with that said, the thread might be posted in for sale forums.

#8 MIKEYOUR Feb 01, 2013 05:10 PM

i think i should pay you to take the items
ill be at the flying field while you sort it out.

#9 MIKEYOUR Feb 01, 2013 05:27 PM

If it doesn't get taken ill trash it in 72 hrs so nobody is offended how's that and maybe ill just trash stuff instead of offering it

#10 jimmy boo Feb 01, 2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEYOUR (Post 24004687)
If it doesn't get taken ill trash it in 72 hrs so nobody is offended how's that and maybe ill just trash stuff instead of offering it

your welcome to sell it. More likely no one will cough up the cash in 1000000 hours, so your more than welcome to trash it.

#11 newguy2012 Feb 01, 2013 06:35 PM

sell it for $12 and say "FREE SHIPPING"!!

#12 MIKEYOUR Feb 01, 2013 08:28 PM

im glad we have you Jimmy Boo what would the free section do without you..... keep up the good work and thanks for holding the fort down while i fly

#13 jimmy boo Feb 01, 2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEYOUR (Post 24006368)
im glad we have you Jimmy Boo what would the free section do without you..... keep up the good work and thanks for holding the fort down while i fly

when my parts from HBking arrive I will hardly be seen on the forum, sadly I'm not rich so i can only afford 1 plane and have to wait.

#14 bigfoot3387 Feb 01, 2013 09:47 PM

im going to make a post like this call it free and make my money that way,if that cost that much to ship thats not right,for one if you live in town the post office will get in your mail box and put postage on it for you, you are just trying to make money on free stuff, the rules state realistic shipping maby a mod needs to see some of your post,whats going to happen is someone is going to get this take back to the post office and have it waied and then come back and really hound you or you will have your posts deleted for excessive shipping this sounds like some ebay ploy

#15 Dweenie Feb 01, 2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfoot3387 (Post 24007037)
im going to make a post like this call it free and make my money that way,if that cost that much to ship thats not right,for one if you live in town the post office will get in your mail box and put postage on it for you, you are just trying to make money on free stuff, the rules state realistic shipping maby a mod needs to see some of your post,whats going to happen is someone is going to get this take back to the post office and have it waied and then come back and really hound you or you will have your posts deleted for excessive shipping this sounds like some ebay ploy

done some research it only weighs 3.2 ounces which can be shipped for 4 bucks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.