RC Groups

RC Groups
    Off-road Cars
        Question thunder tiger MT 4 G3

#1 darynxbcoupe Jan 27, 2013 08:24 PM

thunder tiger MT 4 G3

Hi all does any one no what size the battery compartment in the MT 4 G3 is i just bought one and want to get some batteries from HK but not sure on size

#2 SoloProFan Jan 28, 2013 12:42 AM

Doesn't it say anything about it in the manual? :confused:

#3 darynxbcoupe Jan 28, 2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloProFan (Post 23954516)
Doesn't it say anything about it in the manual? :confused:

If i could find it in there I wouldnt be asking would I :confused::confused:
This is the second time ive had a sarcastic comment from you bud

#4 SoloProFan Jan 28, 2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darynxbcoupe (Post 23954730)
If i could find it in there I wouldnt be asking would I :confused::confused:
This is the second time ive had a sarcastic comment from you bud

Nothing personal, sorry if my reply offended you. But lately there have been quite a few members asking things that are in the manual or could have been found with 10 seconds of searching on Google. Quite often the manual is the last place people look for information. Clearly you are different, but I hope you understand there was no sarcasm intended with my posting. Just for the record, this is the "sarcasm-smilie" :rolleyes: and not this one :confused:

Edit: 10 seconds on Google does yield the info you want. Second link on Google refers to a page about the MT4 G3, then click on "specs" and you got it. For your convenience, here is the direct link: http://www.wondertiger.com/specs.php

So perhaps it would be smart to next time do a little more searching, instead of getting on your toes when someone tries to help you find the answer yourself. I've been taught, "you can give someone a fish, and he will have a meal for that day. But if you teach him how to catch fish, he will have a meal everyday, and not be dependent on someone else, when it's not needed to."

If you want to know how I did the search, click here: http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=thunder+tige...ry+compartment

#5 SoloProFan Jan 29, 2013 01:04 AM

And, did you find a suitable battery now? :confused:

#6 darynxbcoupe Jan 29, 2013 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloProFan (Post 23965476)
And, did you find a suitable battery now? :confused:

You are a tosser mate

#7 SoloProFan Jan 29, 2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darynxbcoupe (Post 23966200)
You are a tosser mate

I give you the answer to your question, showed you could have found it in less time than it took to start a topic here and you are still not happy and start calling me names? :confused:

I am no "internet guru" so if I can find this information within a minute, so can you, if you are willing to try. But nowadays some seem to find it easier to simply start a topic and have others do the searching while passively waiting for someone to "serve them" the answer. Some even get impatient when they don't get their answer within a few hours and start to criticize RCG or RCG members. I was hoping you were different, but if you decide to "shoot the messenger" if the message doesn't suit you, this hope is starting to fade, mate.

#8 SoloProFan Feb 04, 2013 02:55 AM

Now, after you hopefully cooled down a bit, I'm still wondering if you already got a suitable lipo and if you did, what brand and type. I'm willing to bet there are more people out there with this same car, who would like to hear your findings. ;)

#9 darynxbcoupe Feb 07, 2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloProFan (Post 24028176)
Now, after you hopefully cooled down a bit, I'm still wondering if you already got a suitable lipo and if you did, what brand and type. I'm willing to bet there are more people out there with this same car, who would like to hear your findings. ;)

Always cool Solo until something bugs me ,not everyone is good on these computer things as for anyone out there wants to know what size battery you can fit ,well it says 140mm but you can actually fit close to 150mm if you trim small bit of plastic of truck

#10 SoloProFan Feb 07, 2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darynxbcoupe (Post 24060163)
Always cool Solo until something bugs me ,not everyone is good on these computer things

I understand not everyone is a whizkid, and that is ok. All I was trying to point out is you don't need to be a computer freak to make good use of a search engine like google. Usually it's a matter of getting the right keywords, and if you don't succeed the first time, add more keywords, or different ones. Often it takes less time to find the info this way, than opening a topic, and then waiting for the answer. So getting more experienced with search engines will usually save time.

Good info on the extra tolerance on the lipo compartment. Do you have pictures of what you need to trim to fit that "close to150" mm long lipos?