RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W)
        Sold FREE: two used 3600 6s turnigy 30-40c packs: FREE

#1 Ducati Mechanic Jan 20, 2013 05:14 AM

FREE: two used 3600 6s turnigy 30-40c packs: FREE

1 Attachment(s)
I have for free, two used 3600 6s 30-40c packs. Please only take them if you can use them..The reason I'm giving them away is to help someone That's on a budget. Not so they can collect dust on somebody else's shelf, or be resold..

They both work great, one of them has been repaired. I had to re-solder the balance lead to the positive terminal. it's not pretty but I coated the area with liquid electrical tape. it's a very solid, and safe fix.

Just last week I used them both in my 64 inch Extreme Flight MXS. they produced 1500 Watts of power all day long, for six minute Flights.

I just upgraded to new genace packs for this flying season, and I won't be needing these. local pick up only! please don't ask me to take the time to box them up and ship them. they are free , and if you respond to this ad I would appreciate it if you pick them up within a week..

Happy flying and again please only take these if you can use them! there at the age where they will work great if you continue to use them, but if you shelf them for a year they probably won't work Very well When you get back to them.

#2 piledrive Jan 20, 2013 07:02 AM

wish

I wish I were closer I just finished converting a b-25 to electric but am out of funds for batteries. These would have been perfect

#3 tadman11 Jan 20, 2013 07:57 AM

Very nice gesture!!

#4 J_Cunny Jan 20, 2013 08:10 AM

Will be nice pickup for a local....

#5 Ducati Mechanic Jan 20, 2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadman11 (Post 23869727)
Very nice gesture!!

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Cunny (Post 23869805)
Will be nice pickup for a local....

If you want them j? please PM me, your information.

#6 Blucross Jan 20, 2013 09:07 AM

That's a really nice gesture bud. It's always nice to see folks helping out fellow modelers. I wish I was closer, I would have taken you up on the offer and put them to good use in the 60 EF Edge I just got.

Seriously though, much respect. You don't see that every day here.

#7 Slope P Jan 20, 2013 10:05 AM

Good man my friend!

Happy new year to you sir.

#8 pfordamx Jan 20, 2013 10:39 AM

Man I could really use those just put together a 64 inch mxs but I'm a month or more out on batteries is pay shipping if there still available

#9 RTLIKES RC Jan 20, 2013 10:48 AM

Free Batteries

That is a great thing you are doing, don't see that often. You are a good person, Happy Flying this season.

#10 Ducati Mechanic Jan 20, 2013 11:00 AM

Thanks guys it's nice to hear positive feedback. A very nice gentleman(myBad)just wrote me, he's in the area And just rebuilt a converted electric. I believe his daughter gave it to him, and he's using a couple of 3s in parallel up until now, but it's designed for six cell these will work out perfect for him.

Cheers, And happy flying to all of you..

#11 mybad Jan 20, 2013 11:06 AM

Sent pm

On a budget and can really use them for a wrecked plane my daughter got me at a garage sale. Not really worth repairing, but i don't want to hurt her feelings. Spent too much on it already. Motor, receiver, and ESC. It needs 6s, but I don't have any. Been using two 3s from my SE5a with a home made harness.

#12 Ducati Mechanic Jan 20, 2013 11:22 AM

Great! Enjoy! Let me know when you want them. I work a mile from my home so it's not a problem to meet you, anytime of the day.

#13 J_Cunny Jan 20, 2013 11:52 AM

Awesome deal...glad to see them go to a good home...

JC

#14 mybad Jan 20, 2013 01:04 PM

Oops!

Oops. I missed the local pickup request. Sorry. Ignore my request.

#15 Ducati Mechanic Jan 20, 2013 02:58 PM

Okay guys they're still available..local pickup only..it's really not safe to ship batteries so I don't want to get involved with that..