RC Groups

RC Groups
    Castle Creations
        Question Air Field Programming Card and Quick Connect

#1 Marcos Sallua Jan 12, 2013 09:28 AM

Air Field Programming Card and Quick Connect
 
The green light is blinking but don't have red light's

The red LEDs come on only after pressing the button to select a setting first???

Any help please

#2 Clintstone Jan 16, 2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcos Sallua (Post 23790797)
The green light is blinking but don't have red light's

The red LEDs come on only after pressing the button to select a setting first???

Any help please

Need more information...

What ESC are you using?

What firmware are you using?

How are you powering the RX?

#3 Marcos Sallua Jan 16, 2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clintstone (Post 23829965)
Need more information...

What ESC are you using?

What firmware are you using?

How are you powering the RX?

I make two test , one in a CC 120HV and other CC 160HV both with v3.27 firmware

No power in the RX

Thanks in advance

#4 Clintstone Jan 17, 2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcos Sallua (Post 23831179)
I make two test , one in a CC 120HV and other CC 160HV both with v3.27 firmware

No power in the RX

Thanks in advance

What are you using for RX POWER as the Castle HV does not have a BEC?

Also you can remove the quick link to eliminate it as a problem while testing....

#5 Marcos Sallua Jan 17, 2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clintstone (Post 23840608)
What are you using for RX POWER as the Castle HV does not have a BEC?

Also you can remove the quick link to eliminate it as a problem while testing....

I have a 2S Lipo, all the electronics is HV, Futaba S-Bus HV RX, Outrage Torq 9080 y 9188, BeastX.

I make some test without quick link and report later

Thanks!

#6 Marcos Sallua Jan 17, 2013 11:00 AM

Thank you Clint, solved!

I was connecting incorrectly, was using it as a castle link, I made ​​a connection on Y and now is working OK.

thank you!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 AM.