RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W)
        Sold NEW IN BOX Enya 60XF-4 AL-CHROME R/C Engine with Muffler, box and docs !!! MINT !!!

#1 shooboy Jan 08, 2013 05:34 PM

NEW IN BOX Enya 60XF-4 AL-CHROME R/C Engine with Muffler, box and docs !!! MINT !!!

5 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, Hate to sell this gorgeous Enya, but I've just got too much stuff. This incredibly beautiful Enya 60XF-4 AL-Chrome TN Type R/C engine has the most incredible machining I've ever seen on aluminium. Check out the pictures, the cylinder and crankcase is like a mirror. Anyway, this comes complete with all hardware, tools, and documentation. These are fantastic engines, you don't want to miss out on this one for your 60-size plane or for your engine collection. $125 shipped to you in CONUS, thanks as alwayas, Shoo :popcorn:

#2 shooboy Jan 08, 2013 06:51 PM

Sold pending funds to LCS, thanks, Shoo

#3 mm600tt Jan 08, 2013 11:08 PM

IF THE SALE DOESN'T GO THRU I WILL TAKE IT!

Marty
mm600tt@yahoo.com

#4 mgnowell Dec 17, 2013 08:00 PM

Do you still have the Enya 60 for sale?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooboy (Post 23754160)
Hi guys, Hate to sell this gorgeous Enya, but I've just got too much stuff. This incredibly beautiful Enya 60XF-4 AL-Chrome TN Type R/C engine has the most incredible machining I've ever seen on aluminium. Check out the pictures, the cylinder and crankcase is like a mirror. Anyway, this comes complete with all hardware, tools, and documentation. These are fantastic engines, you don't want to miss out on this one for your 60-size plane or for your engine collection. $125 shipped to you in CONUS, thanks as alwayas, Shoo :popcorn: