RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion 3DHS 48" Edge with Radio View

#1 wamsy55 Dec 30, 2012 11:38 PM

3DHS 48" Edge with Radio View

48 Edge Radio View (4 min 36 sec)

#2 RCPilot1234 Dec 31, 2012 03:24 PM

Loved the video Wamsy! :D

I'd be interested to hear how you made the stick cam mount :) As an RC Video producer myself (RadioControlAviation - Pilot Francis Harris), I've had trouble with keeping my Canon 550D in place when filming my stick movements. It usually just falls to the left or right as I simply keep it in place using a neckstrap. To have a proper mount like yours would be great! :D

#3 wamsy55 Dec 31, 2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCPilot1234 (Post 23671944)
Loved the video Wamsy! :D

I'd be interested to hear how you made the stick cam mount :) As an RC Video producer myself (RadioControlAviation - Pilot Francis Harris), I've had trouble with keeping my Canon 550D in place when filming my stick movements. It usually just falls to the left or right as I simply keep it in place using a neckstrap. To have a proper mount like yours would be great! :D

Nice channel!

I am using a Go Pro to film and am using just a normal Go Pro mount to attach it to my transmitter tray.

I will post some pictures of my setup with a good camera soon. The mount is not fully done, and this video was more of me just testing it all out.

#4 RCPilot1234 Dec 31, 2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wamsy55 (Post 23673466)
Nice channel!

I am using a Go Pro to film and am using just a normal Go Pro mount to attach it to my transmitter tray.

I will post some pictures of my setup with a good camera soon. The mount is not fully done, and this video was more of me just testing it all out.

Awesome! :D

Many thanks for the help :)

#5 Mr Oz Jan 04, 2013 05:20 PM

Who's transmitter tray are you using? Awesome flying, your video's are very helpful.:)

#6 wamsy55 Jan 04, 2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Oz (Post 23712969)
Who's transmitter tray are you using? Awesome flying, your video's are very helpful.:)

I custom built it for myself out of aluminum and plexiglass.