RC Groups
    Ornithopters
        Discussion Anyone see this one?

#1 Electrofish Dec 30, 2012 11:17 AM

Anyone see this one?

http://www.sgdrone.com/c/11/ornithopters

#2 LSF226 Dec 30, 2012 12:38 PM

sg drones Orni

Know about it, bought one of the first ones and got prompt delivery and good communication. Happy customer, the bird flies well. Amas also has a new web site: http://www.carbonsail.com/

RichardS

#3 therealthing691 Dec 31, 2012 06:54 AM

they look good i just dont like the the use of a rod end on bottom of the crankarm IMO it should be a flex plate .Rod ends wear to easy with constant rotation but hey they look like a nice bird.The one i built myself is carbon lighter and stronger than g10 Cheers Brian

#4 carbonsail Dec 31, 2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therealthing691 (Post 23667901)
they look good i just dont like the the use of a rod end on bottom of the crankarm IMO it should be a flex plate .Rod ends wear to easy with constant rotation but hey they look like a nice bird.The one i built myself is carbon lighter and stronger than g10 Cheers Brian

Well the Rod-End is just one of the v1 series only, if on flex plate, there is two type of series. v2 & v3. ( Two different kind of flex plate in stock.)..Kindly pls check-up with SGdrone...Yovi.

Rgds

#5 Garry s Jan 02, 2013 04:12 PM

Just to be clear - should I order from the SGDrone site? The Carbonsail site doesn't seem to have an ordering facility. But it mentions new variants that don't seem to be available from the SGDrones site?

#6 carbonsail Jan 03, 2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry s (Post 23691448)
Just to be clear - should I order from the SGDrone site? The Carbonsail site doesn't seem to have an ordering facility. But it mentions new variants that don't seem to be available from the SGDrones site?

Yes for US & Euro, Kindly pls order from Sgdrone.
You may visit carbonsail site for products review or send a email requirement to Yovi
& will get in the order for you.:):)

Rgds

#7 Garry s Jan 03, 2013 08:14 AM

OK, thanks for the reply. Have emailed.

Best, Garry

#8 carbonsail Jan 04, 2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry s (Post 23697536)
OK, thanks for the reply. Have emailed.

Best, Garry

You Welcome:):)