RC Groups

RC Groups
    Vendor Talk
        Help! Anyone deal with TMart before?

#1 Balr14 Dec 10, 2012 02:44 PM

Anyone deal with TMart before?

I ordered 2 WL Toys V929 quads for my grandsons for Christmas. I received 2 tablet PCs. Their online form is asking for information I can't provide of odd pilldown boxes and links. So, I can't submit a Customer Service request.

#2 Jasen40 Dec 11, 2012 01:06 PM

In the past I have used their live chat,and was able to get the resolution i needed.

#3 GooberSB Dec 18, 2012 09:01 PM

I ordered from them a few weeks ago because they supposedly had a v949 in the US warehouse. A few days later I get an email telling me the US warehouse is out of stock and asking if I want it from the China warehouse. I decided to wait for it to come to the US warehouse. Oh well, it definitely wont be here by Christmas.

I use BangGood a LOT and should not have strayed. I got my just reward haha

Sorry, BangGood. I will not leave you again.

#4 GiantScale Jan 02, 2013 05:16 PM

I thought they were pretty decent because I got my order fast.. But then realized they have idiots working for them. They sent me the old style battery helicopters twice! Not once.. Twice!

Have you ever had to return anything? lol the Tmart webpage for returns requires you to upload 5 files from your pc before you can submit it.. :confused:

So then you write them at service@tmart.com and you get replies telling you to "change out the main gear on a new V911 and see if that works".. in broken English.. hmm

Or told to take a picture of the problem because "we dont believe you"..

Anyway. Now that I have a few V911's, I might stick with Banggood. But I see I have to pay shipping for any returns to BG which can't be cheap to china.

So looks like I'm kind of screwed either way.. Rant over..

#5 bobwrgt Jan 05, 2013 08:29 AM

Ordered 2 v911's from them with no problems. Very satisfied.

#6 sarivaly Jan 22, 2013 07:49 PM

We are really sorry for the bad experience. :( There could some misunderstanding that caused inconvenience to you. Please be assured that I would look into the matter and give you a satisfactory reply.

We hope you could understand we need to understand all problems that are reported by customers. That's why we have a policy in place requiring customers to show the problems that they faced. It's not that we do not trust you but we believe in certain cases, we may spot the problem and provide suggestions to solve it, without needing for a refund or resend the item.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantScale (Post 23692022)
I thought they were pretty decent because I got my order fast.. But then realized they have idiots working for them. They sent me the old style battery helicopters twice! Not once.. Twice!

Have you ever had to return anything? lol the Tmart webpage for returns requires you to upload 5 files from your pc before you can submit it.. :confused:

So then you write them at service@tmart.com and you get replies telling you to "change out the main gear on a new V911 and see if that works".. in broken English.. hmm

Or told to take a picture of the problem because "we dont believe you"..

Anyway. Now that I have a few V911's, I might stick with Banggood. But I see I have to pay shipping for any returns to BG which can't be cheap to china.

So looks like I'm kind of screwed either way.. Rant over..

#7 JimO Jan 26, 2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GooberSB (Post 23564761)
I ordered from them a few weeks ago because they supposedly had a v949 in the US warehouse. A few days later I get an email telling me the US warehouse is out of stock and asking if I want it from the China warehouse. .

I had the same experience of the items not being in stock in the U.S. warehouse, contrary to their web site ad. I ordered two v949's from Tmart on Jan. 21, despite their prices being higher than banggood, as I wanted faster delivery. The tracking # which just worked yesterday showed that the order was shipped from China On Jan. 25. I didn't receive a email advising they were out of stock, and asking if I wanted it shipped from China.

Jim

#8 GiantScale Jan 26, 2013 01:26 PM

I will say my return went smoothly. I returned two old style V911 bnf's thinking I would receive two new style. But they said they didn't have the new style in stock when the website showed they had them.

Oh well. Guess Il will spend the $50 some where else.

#9 jesolins Jan 13, 2014 05:19 PM

Hi Gents,
I got the 10x 1s lipos I ordered from TMart on 29 October 2013 today, 13 January 2014. They shipped from Tmart on 29 October, but then were processed out of Sweden on 2 January 2014. So 76 days!:eek: Maybe it was because of the lipos?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index