RC Groups

RC Groups
    Multirotor Talk
        Help! DJI 450 with Walkera Devo10

#1 inuk Dec 07, 2012 07:24 AM

DJI 450 with Walkera Devo10

Help Please..........

I have recently bought a DJI450 Kit with Naza GPS.
Having completed the build, I have attempted to set up the Walkera Devo 10, with absolutley no success.

Is there an easy way of starting a new setup on the hand set ???

Many thanks
(A complete Novice )

#2 notlkk Dec 07, 2012 09:56 AM

What kind of receiver are you using? Is it a brand new one that has never been bound before?

#3 inuk Dec 07, 2012 10:39 AM

I bought it all brand new as a kit. I have managed to get the basic stick controls working thru the naza setup configuration but am struggling with the GPS . AT&T . Fail safe settings . As a techno dinosaur I decided to change the setting on the handset which I think it what is causing the problems. Although I get the naza confirmation to recognise the basic controls, I cannot get the quad to do anything . Many thanks

#4 notlkk Dec 07, 2012 11:10 AM

Have you tried resetting all to default on your Tx?

#5 notlkk Dec 07, 2012 11:18 AM

Here's a link I found that appears to be similar to your problem: http://www.rcdiscuss.com/showthread....ers-setup-help

Maybe you can PM the guy and ask him how he set up his radio.

#6 inuk Dec 07, 2012 12:16 PM

Hi
I have tried re-setting but to no avail...
Thanks for the link to the other site. I have sent a pm and will await a response.

Thanks a million

#7 notlkk Dec 08, 2012 01:41 AM

No problem. Please let me know if you get any tips to work out your problems. I may soon go through the trouble you experience now to get Naza + GPS with my Devo 8s.

#8 Z06 Tony Dec 08, 2012 06:54 AM

Are you sure you are arming it to get the motors to spin?
If not move the sticks to the bottom corners at the same time.

#9 inuk Dec 08, 2012 10:14 AM

Hi
Yes I have tried arming by moving the sticks to the bottom corners. Still nothing ...
Thanks anyway

#10 inuk Dec 08, 2012 12:39 PM

When I move the throttle stick, the control mode switch moves from fail safe to a and to GPS mode . I think that this may be a setting I need to change.
Thanks

#11 choppersrule Dec 09, 2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inuk (Post 23475177)
When I move the throttle stick, the control mode switch moves from fail safe to a and to GPS mode . I think that this may be a setting I need to change.
Thanks

That sounds like you have your Naza channel "U" plugged into channel 6 of your receiver. (Don't ask me how I know:D)