RC Groups

RC Groups
    Chit Chat
        Discussion Del

#1 whatala Dec 01, 2012 09:49 AM

Del

Del

#2 jwood45 Dec 01, 2012 11:32 AM

Perhaps a handout is not where true thanks belongs!

#3 hutchinstuff Dec 01, 2012 11:37 AM

you know he is from canada? thanksgiving seems to be more of a US holiday.....

#4 Tw34k Dec 01, 2012 12:28 PM

A+ thread! Would read again.

#5 BrownEyedFool Dec 01, 2012 01:05 PM

Wow talk about a quick conversion to entitlement and gimme gimme gimme.

Anixs is a rare individual, what he has done is very unusual and I'm afraid some people have already started taking his generosity for granted.

#6 greywolfe57 Dec 01, 2012 04:47 PM

Anixs is a rare breed in these days and time and it is a pleasure to have been considered for his kindness and goodhearted actions in rc groups. I hope all is well with Anixs and if he never gives anything away from here on out we have all benifitted from his actions making us better members and teaching that indeed it is better to give than recieve.

Fred (aka greywolfe57)

#7 pilotavery Dec 01, 2012 05:14 PM

I don't get why you are even asking. I don't know if you are just kidding, or really are wondering, but either way it is a little bit rude.

Thanksgiving is not very big in Canada, and like someone else said before, his stash of stuff to give away and/or budget might have ran dry from his kindness.

#8 kurtis01 Dec 01, 2012 08:51 PM

Well If i Thought i had seen everything but for you to say something like this about Mr Anixs to you how sad. That man gave me a programming card for esc's and he was so nice in doing so. If Mr. Anixs ever needs anything he can ask me and i will help in a heart beat if i can. But for you to look at him like he owes us anything is un herd of. please apologize to him.Please

#9 pilotavery Dec 01, 2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis01 (Post 23416397)
Well If i Thought i had seen everything but for you to say something like this about Mr Anixs to you how sad. That man gave me a programming card for esc's and he was so nice in doing so. If Mr. Anixs ever needs anything he can ask me and i will help in a heart beat if i can. But for you to look at him like he owes us anything is un herd of. please apologize to him.Please

Agreed. The community is in debt to him over $1000, yet he just keeps on giving!

#10 Batmanwpg Dec 02, 2012 09:10 AM

By the way guys, Thanks Giving in Canada occurs about the first week of October and it's more of a family get together holiday rather than sales and Black Friday holiday. Even though I didn't benefit from any of Anixs give a ways he did some great things for others on RC Groups. Every well does have a bottom!

#11 Murman Dec 02, 2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batmanwpg (Post 23419334)
By the way guys, Thanks Giving in Canada occurs about the first week of October and it's more of a family get together holiday rather than sales and Black Friday holiday.

That's the way Thanksgiving was in the USA until about 20 years or so ago when the retailers started "flooding" the newspapers on Thanksgiving day with sale flyers for the next day. It's only been the last couple of years that stores started opening on Thanksgiving evening for these sales. I have decided to boycott any store that starts their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving day. I know my boycott is just a drop in the bucket, but if enough folks do it, maybe it will change. Retailers have ruined just about every major holiday in this country and I'm really angry about it.

#12 dirtyd123 Dec 02, 2012 06:59 PM

me too begger

#13 bushpilotx1 Dec 02, 2012 07:43 PM

he keeps deleting mine, lol

#14 j35u5fr34k Dec 02, 2012 09:12 PM

Anixs you are in my prayers tonight buddy! God Bless...

#15 PropsnWings Dec 02, 2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j35u5fr34k (Post 23425019)
anixs you are in my prayers tonight buddy! God bless...

...+1