RC Groups

RC Groups
    Parkflyers
        I want to start a slowflyer/electric club in the Columbia South Carolina area.

#1 Steven9026 Nov 19, 2001 07:57 AM

I want to start a slowflyer/electric club in the Columbia South Carolina area.

Hello,
Is there anyone interested in forming a slowflyer/electric flying club in the Columbia South Carolina area? I'm also looking for other electric and slowlyers in the area. If you are interested in the club, or just getting together and flying please let me know.

Happy Flying,

Steven

#2 rcbrust Nov 19, 2001 08:15 AM

I'm coming down to Garden City Beach (just south of Myrtle) from PA for Thanksgiving. Was thinking of bringing my Stik with me. Too bad you're not a little closer. Anyone doing slowflys in the Myrtle Beach area?

Randy

#3 Steven9026 Nov 19, 2001 08:24 AM

Randy,
Yea, it's a little too far. I wish it was closer too. Well I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving.

Steven

#4 KLH Nov 19, 2001 09:08 AM

Steven
About a month ago I was in the Aiken SC area for about a week. Didn't have any planes with me :( but got out to the Aiken club field for a weekend meet they had there. Most were flying IC planes but several guys had E planes and one of those guys was from the Columbia area. Sorry, don't remember his name, but sometime you might want to check in with the Aiken club and see if you get some hookups.

kern