RC Groups

RC Groups
    Site Chat
        Discussion This is a most fun Forum

#1 lowkeylaidback Nov 28, 2012 09:35 AM

This is a most fun Forum
 
I like it here, tit for tat is allowed!!!

#2 BE77 Pilot Nov 28, 2012 09:38 AM

It helps if you are laid back. :)

#3 logan5 Nov 28, 2012 09:40 AM

he said "tit" ...heh heh ... heh heh

#4 lowkeylaidback Nov 28, 2012 09:42 AM

ok Bevis

#5 DenverJayhawk Nov 28, 2012 09:44 AM

just wait until you are reported for hurting someone's feelings.

#6 lowkeylaidback Nov 28, 2012 09:48 AM

LOL
I did that in some 3DHS threads by asking for the same wing in a number of threads, they could just ignore what they already knew I wanted, I got a ton of downright nasty PM's and was reported enough to kill a small hippo

#7 Leather Helmet Nov 28, 2012 09:48 AM

I like it too, extremely addicting,kinda like our hobby. I hold no ill will towards anyone, and I am sure we would all be buds at the field!!!

#8 DenverJayhawk Nov 28, 2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leather Helmet (Post 23385133)
I like it too, extremely addicting,kinda like our hobby. I hold no ill will towards anyone, and I am sure we would all be buds at the field!!!

This!

#9 DenverJayhawk Nov 28, 2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowkeylaidback (Post 23385125)
LOL
I did that in some 3DHS threads by asking for the same wing in a number of threads, they could just ignore what they already knew I wanted, I got a ton of downright nasty PM's and was reported enough to kill a small hippo

i never had a point against me until I posted in LTUP. There's some very thin skin in here. Got to walk the line carefully.

#10 lowkeylaidback Nov 28, 2012 09:57 AM

Is true

#11 Leather Helmet Nov 28, 2012 10:01 AM

We all have our own special belief system, and i think if ya cant take the heat from someone else blasting you about it, you should probably NEVER post on an internet forum. We all will probably say things on here,most of us would never say to someone in person......

#12 billyd60 Nov 28, 2012 10:01 AM

ok I'll edit that. Even for me that was over the top.

#13 lowkeylaidback Nov 28, 2012 10:04 AM

I would say I am moderate, I want what is best for the biggest part of us, my friends here are mostly neocons, one way, their way or no way.
Those that can't change can't learn

#14 DenverJayhawk Nov 28, 2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billyd60 (Post 23385236)
It's surprising that there are liberals that fly RC. I guess they buy rtf's or have a friend to help them with the math and measurements.

LOL. I realize that most in this hobby are aged 60+ and retired with the time to scratch build. But not everyone is a war bird circle flier.

Does anyone buy an actual kit anymore? I think Top Flight still makes a few from what I see on the Tower Hobbies catalog. But they are becoming increasingly rare. Almost everything is an ARF these days. Even the high end 3D stuff.

#15 billyd60 Nov 28, 2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowkeylaidback (Post 23385266)
I would say I am moderate, I want what is best for the biggest part of us, my friends here are mostly neocons, one way, their way or no way.
Those that can't change can't learn

Moderates are just hated by both sides. Better to choose. For me, I have the advantage of knowing I am right. So it's hard for me to see someone else's point of view. :popcorn:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.