RC Groups

RC Groups
    HobbyPartz.com
        Discussion SkyLipo - When will they be in stock?

#1 bamiller Nov 22, 2012 07:09 PM

SkyLipo - When will they be in stock?
 
When will your stock get refreshed? Seems like most your 3s lipo stock has been empty for some time

#2 RaidenCharlie Nov 23, 2012 11:46 AM

What's the item number for the battery so I can check when we're suppose to receive it back in.

-Charlie

#3 bamiller Nov 23, 2012 08:16 PM

Thanks...

77P-2200mAh-3S1P-111-30C
77P-SL2650-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1600-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1800-3S1P-30C-3333

#4 RaidenCharlie Nov 26, 2012 11:58 AM

77P-SL1800-3S1P-30C-3333 is in the shipment that we're suppose to receive last week, I think the warehouse is still counting the inventory before updating the website. The other 3 batteries are suppose to come in at later shipments.

-Charlie

#5 bamiller Dec 14, 2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie (Post 23367362)
77P-SL1800-3S1P-30C-3333 is in the shipment that we're suppose to receive last week, I think the warehouse is still counting the inventory before updating the website. The other 3 batteries are suppose to come in at later shipments.

-Charlie

Any update Charlie? I still haven't seen anything get updated. In fact most all your 3s and 4s batteries are out of stock. Seems to be for some time now.

#6 7SP Dec 16, 2012 04:20 PM

"When will your stock get refreshed? Seems like most your 3s lipo stock has been empty for some time " For a long time...

Is Hobbypartz out of the battery business ? One would think that with Xmas around the corner they would have a huge stock, can't buy what they don't have.

#7 RaidenCharlie Dec 17, 2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamiller (Post 23530659)
Any update Charlie? I still haven't seen anything get updated. In fact most all your 3s and 4s batteries are out of stock. Seems to be for some time now.

The only 1800mah battery we got in recently is a 4S 25C by Gens Ace, and 2S 40C by Sky Lipo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7SP (Post 23544293)
"When will your stock get refreshed? Seems like most your 3s lipo stock has been empty for some time " For a long time...

Is Hobbypartz out of the battery business ? One would think that with Xmas around the corner they would have a huge stock, can't buy what they don't have.

What is the specs of the battery that your interested in? We got a shipment of batteries in recently so the one that you're interested in might of came in.

#8 bamiller Dec 17, 2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie (Post 23551048)
The only 1800mah battery we got in recently is a 4S 25C by Gens Ace, and 2S 40C by Sky Lipo.


What is the specs of the battery that your interested in? We got a shipment of batteries in recently so the one that you're interested in might of came in.

Thanks Charlie. They are the same ones that I posted about back in November.

77P-2200mAh-3S1P-111-30C
77P-SL2650-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1600-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1800-3S1P-30C-3333

#9 RaidenCharlie Dec 18, 2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamiller (Post 23556612)
Thanks Charlie. They are the same ones that I posted about back in November.

77P-2200mAh-3S1P-111-30C
77P-SL2650-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1600-3S1P-30C-3333
77P-SL1800-3S1P-30C-3333

We don't have any of those batteries coming in this month, out of those 4 these 2 are the closest ones to spec that we're receiving. We got a container in today so I'm pretty sure these batteries are in that shipment.

77P-SL2650-3S1P-20C-3333
77P-SL1600-3S1P-40C-3333


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.