NIB Pulsar 2M-E
-NIB Pulsar 2M-E with hardware and carbon servo covers. The wing is a built-up Carbon Fiber D-box design that utilizes carbon fiber faced balsa ribs and a carbon fiber strip trailing edge. The rear section of the wing is covered with Ultracote. Fuselage is made of gel-coated fiberglass with carbon fiber reinforcement. The Carbon Fiber boom has already built-in the elevator servo tray. Hand-built tail parts are made from laminated carbon/balsa strips covered with Ultracote. All control surfaces come fully pre-hinged. This fully built electric sailplane needs only basic assembly. Pulsar has been built to minimize weight and maximize strength. The careful use of composites combined with an underlying wood structure in the wing ensures a good light structure that will hold its shape for a long time. This is extremely light competition model and an excellent light lift performer.
Very well made.
- Control Surfaces: Ailerons, Flap, Elevator and Rudder
- Tight covering, with all seams hand-sealed
- Gel-coated white fiberglass fuselage
- Carbon-fiber tapered boom
- Ready-built Balsa/CF rib/spar D-tube 3-pieces wing
- Transparent Ultracote covered wings and balsa tail parts
- Includes all factory hardware
Prop used for photos only no electronic in the sale. If you need hs56hb servos and carbons props added I have them new. This is a new plane slipped together for pictures.
335.00 Shipped FEDEX
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.|