RC Groups

RC Groups
    Vendor Talk
        Discussion easy tiger models

#1 randynsaudi Nov 12, 2012 02:34 PM

easy tiger models

Still waiting after 8 months after my card was charged 475.00... no answer .. no returned e-mails..only a F-_ _ _ off from him and he stole 475.00 from me...but things are looking up .. i do have his home address now and .. bussness will take me to within 30 miles from were Curtis lives..can't wait intill next month, can't wait to see eye to eye

#2 Sites Nov 12, 2012 06:14 PM

Sorry to hear, about your poor experience with easytigermodels. Sorry to say, but most likely, you were already aware of this fraudulent sellers business practices. Which, is important for others to hear.

Victims of this fraudulent seller, need to file their complaints with the FBI. When you file, be sure to file your complaint as, "Non Delivery of Merchandise." And refer the FBI to as many complaints you can find. Non Delivery of Merchandise, is considered fraud, by the FBI. http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

#3 1320fastback Nov 12, 2012 08:15 PM

I never understood how this company is/was allowed to advertise in the AMA magazine.

It has been long know that they are scoundrels and shills.

I'm sure others would like his address or possibly a picture of his house or cars.

#4 porcia83 Nov 12, 2012 10:00 PM

Notwithstanding his business practices, home addresses and pics of his cars and/or home are unacceptable. They aren't allowed here, and quite honestly it's not fair to any family he may have to have to deal with this. File complaints in the appropriate manner, to the appropriate parties, and keep it legal. Vendor talk, his sites, BBB, or the credit card company or LE.

#5 Sites Nov 13, 2012 06:41 AM

I actually DO have some pictures of Easytiger, including his car. But, you just have to respect a mans privacy, right? :D

I'm starting to feel pretty bad for this clown (sleazytiger), the non rc sites do not even want this troll around. http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...23#post3560323

I cannot comprehend how a person can put their hard earned money on the line, to take a "chance" buying from this vendor.

#6 JohnathanSwift Nov 15, 2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porcia83 (Post 23254157)
Notwithstanding his business practices, home addresses and pics of his cars and/or home are unacceptable. They aren't allowed here, and quite honestly it's not fair to any family he may have to have to deal with this. File complaints in the appropriate manner, to the appropriate parties, and keep it legal. Vendor talk, his sites, BBB, or the credit card company or LE.

The guy says he got you in Dutch: is this just a lie?

#7 1320fastback Nov 15, 2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sites (Post 23256129)
I cannot comprehend how a person can put their hard earned money on the line, to take a "chance" buying from this vendor.

How about the older generation that does not use this "interweb" but only reads ... say the AMA magazine.

These are the ones I feel sorry for.

#8 JohnathanSwift Nov 15, 2012 08:30 AM

Hey, I resemble that remark!

#9 Sites Nov 15, 2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift (Post 23274328)

If you got a call from easytiger, about one of his many complaints. Would you think the man is a stable person, let alone, a stable business man? That just goes to show how a man runs his business and would treat a customer, when a problem with an order would occur.

#10 Sites Nov 15, 2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1320fastback (Post 23274650)
How about the older generation that does not use this "interweb" but only reads ... say the AMA magazine.

These are the ones I feel sorry for.

That's why it is very important, to spread the word at all flying sites. To stay away from easytigermodels.

This is a list of reputable rc vendors, this will help Google spread the word, when someone does a search for easytigermodels. And a fine list it is!
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1755423

#11 KCV6 Nov 15, 2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift (Post 23274328)

Angelfood, You are a lawyer, you tell us?

Mark ;)

#12 Sites Nov 18, 2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCV6 (Post 23280141)
Angelfood, You are a lawyer, you tell us?

Mark ;)

I guess, Mr. Swift, chooses his right to remain silent. :) Hopefully nobody is depending on easytiger for their shipments, for the holidays.

Happy Holidays :)

#13 FieldofDreamsFlyer Jan 05, 2013 09:51 PM

Uncool