RC Groups

RC Groups
    HobbyKing
        Discussion question about hobbyking shipping

#1 derpron Nov 11, 2012 11:58 PM

question about hobbyking shipping

im buying some things from the international warehouse (i live in aus) but one of the shipping options is "Air Parcel (AUSTRALIA)", i thought this was only from the NSW warehouse? someone explain please.

#2 derpron Nov 12, 2012 08:37 AM

bump, i need to know.

#3 Pete Miller Nov 12, 2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colj00 (Post 23246231)
im buying some things from the international warehouse (i live in aus) but one of the shipping options is "Air Parcel (AUSTRALIA)", i thought this was only from the NSW warehouse? someone explain please.

You're probably correct. When I go to the International warehouse they will show all the shipping options, including rates from the US warehouse, even though it doesn't apply to the international warehouse orders.

#4 JetPlaneFlyer Nov 12, 2012 08:48 AM

The list of shipping options on the 'Cart Contents' page will include the options for your local (Australian) warehouse. obviously you cant use that option if you are ordering from the international warehouse in China.
Once you progress to the 'Checkout' page you will be shown the actual available shipping options for your order.

#5 Trexmad Nov 13, 2012 07:47 AM

Air Parcel is from the international warehouse shipping to Australia. I use it all the time as it's quicker than EMS.

Air parcel orders usually arrive to me in Perth, W.A. in roughly 11 days.

HTH