RC Groups

RC Groups
    Flight Accessories
        Discussion Hobby King 2202 retracts

#1 Papa51 Nov 10, 2012 11:50 AM

Hobby King 2202 retracts
I have a Hobby King #2202 retractr set. They are air-up/spring-down. It came with a "3-way" air valve. Which air nipples are which on this valve? Also on a "2-way" valve where does the air exhaust when you put the gear down?

#2 rick.benjamin Dec 06, 2012 04:22 AM

Took a while to find the air valve because it's listed as an Air Operated Switch (3 way supply)
Middle nipple is the "goes in" outer nipples are "comes out"

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.