RC Groups

RC Groups
    Park Flying Model Planes
        Discussion RCLander Custom Factory Installed Options

#1 Parkflying Nov 09, 2012 04:11 PM

RCLander Custom Factory Installed Options

As a Premier RCLander Factory Dealer we have upgraded all of our Custom Factory Built Jet Listings with our best pricing ever. We have enjoyed an average of a 2 week turn around for our buyers over the last 5 years. Checkout our RCLander Factory Custom Built Listings for every conceivable factory option combination. Add your choice of EDF Units, Servos, Retract Landing Gear, Gear Door Options, Light Set Options and more to build your dream jet today!

#2 Habanero Aug 09, 2014 10:19 AM

Drooling over this beautiful bird, but can I get parts, like if I damage a wing can I buy another wing? I don't see a spare parts listing for this plane thanks.

#3 Parkflying Aug 10, 2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habanero (Post 29133238)
Drooling over this beautiful bird, but can I get parts, like if I damage a wing can I buy another wing? I don't see a spare parts listing for this plane thanks.

Spare parts are available - some are stocked in our Michigan USA Warehouse and others, that require matching paint schemes like main wings and fuselages are Special Ordered ( generally 2 to 3 weeks for arrival) as we add these to our regular parts orders from the RCLander Factory -
You will find all the spare parts listed in the RCLander Parts Category:
http://parkrcmodels.com/index.php?cPath=103

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com

#4 Habanero Aug 11, 2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parkflying (Post 29138207)
Spare parts are available - some are stocked in our Michigan USA Warehouse and others, that require matching paint schemes like main wings and fuselages are Special Ordered ( generally 2 to 3 weeks for arrival) as we add these to our regular parts orders from the RCLander Factory -
You will find all the spare parts listed in the RCLander Parts Category:
http://parkrcmodels.com/index.php?cPath=103

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com

Ok thanks that's a relief. I saw a guy here that damaged his nose cone and he never mentioned that he got another. Much more appealing to me now.